If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...

Discus and support If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still be there? 9f25e986-1ac7-4e82-9c4d-9f1c3434eda5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow_956, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Shadow_956
    Shadow_956 Guest

If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...

If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still be there?

:)

Shadow_956, Jul 15, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still be there?

Hello Shadow, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that your Minecraft purchases are linked to your PSN account and Microsoft account.

About your saved worlds, uninstalling the game is not going to delete them. However, it’s always recommended to back up them on the PSN network if you’re subscribed to PlayStation Plus, or to an external hard drive.

I found similar threads that may be helpful to your inquiry:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/jcz...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSMinecraft/comments/g...

These links lead to a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Moogstir Win User

My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

Had the same problem. I had to uninstall all my minecraft launchers from Settings > apps and features. then just reinstall the minecraft launcher from the microsoft store. I still have all my worlds and settings and stuff btw.
  4. Wiggymommy Win User

Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

Hi Chris, I do not see any of the games I purchase in my order history in the link you provided. I bought minecraft store content. I bought world templates through the minecraft store. All the worlds that were created with those templates are still showing
    in the minecraft game but those worlds are locked now and the minecraft store is showing that I need to "re" buy the templates I purchased over the last couple of years. Although I do not see the games in the link to my Microsoft Account I do see where I purchased
    minecraft coins through Nintendo for the purchase of Minecraft Store items. I am not sure where to go from here.
  5. thekojiman Win User

Minecraft fault

Minecraft still crashes. I've hard reset my xbox and even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The weirdest part is that although the game crashes when I try to enter or create a world. I can still go on servers.
  6. GigiBackshall-Wilkin Win User

Minecraft logins from Amazon fire tablets

I have cleared the caches on both devices and updated to newest version of Minecraft but they still won't allow me to sign in as a different user 😤.

If I uninstall and reinstall will they lose all their worlds etc do you know please?

Thanks 😊
Thema:

1. If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still... - Similar Threads - uninstall Minecraft PS4

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  4. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  5. My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game is not fully installed even though I uninstalled it how do I fix it?: Recently I Had installed ARK: Survival evolved but had an issue and decided to uninstall it and then reinstall it however when I "Uninstalled it" it did not uninstall, It was through the xbox app...
  6. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  7. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  8. I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue with me having two Minecraft’s d78dab61-ebdf-4de3-b58d-5c4d5c4d179d
  9. Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?: I have no idea if this is possible, but if it is I’d be glad to hear some advice. I’m on the latest version of windows 11, everything like that. I was troubleshooting getting the 1.20 update to...
  10. error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...: I need to know how to fix this problem 1379854c-c737-4c6c-ade0-cbb31393e36c