If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

Discus and support If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRIzzTDARK3LF, Jun 18, 2023.

1. If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me whatever they have in stock to replace it? Ive read that some people have and some people havent received theirs back after sending it in.

:)

DRIzzTDARK3LF, Jun 18, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

left and right analog sticks aren't working?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, you should be able to send in your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to get the analog sticks repaired. If the controller is still under warranty, you may be able to get it repaired for free. If it is not under warranty, there may be a fee for the repair.

It's also worth noting that you can check if there are any troubleshooting steps you can take before sending in the controller, such as updating the controller's firmware or checking for any physical damage to the analog sticks. This may help you avoid sending the controller in for repair if it is not necessary.
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

Is your controller still under warranty? If so, yes I would get it sent in as soon as possible for repair. Unfortunately, there has been many problems with the Elite Series 2 controller such as this. Best of luck.
  5. fwu11 Win User

3F45-0000-0080-0300-8007-045D error when trying to install new update

Yargh, just went through the paces with customer support (good service, just a bad result). Suggested I send in my console for repair. Fortunately, it's still under warranty but that's 2 weeks I will be without my Xbox on top of the 1 week I have wasted
    sitting around trying to resolve it myself!!
  6. Ironwilled Win User

xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work

Hi There,

If its a faulty controller I would just look at sending into Microsofts centre for repair under warranty.
Thema:

If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

1. If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I... - Similar Threads - send customized series

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  4. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  5. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  6. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  7. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  8. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  9. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  10. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...