If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

Discus and support If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gregoryryoung, May 1, 2024.

1. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return?

Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for repair.

Have plenty of generic Black and White ones lying around.

:)

gregoryryoung, May 1, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return?

They try to send in the same thing you have, but they can't guarantee it.
  3. RabbiddogRH1 Win User

Starfield preload keeps failing to download

Ok, I think I figured out the issue. I first pre-installed just the game titled "Starfield" last week. When I kept trying to pre-install that version it keeps failing. When I did a search in the XBOX app on my PC for Starfield, it showed all the editions and also the one titled "Starfield" that I was trying to install. When I looked at the "Starfield Standard Edition" it also showed pre-install now (I'm a gamepass premium subscriber) so I tried that one and it is installing now. So far no errors. The weird thing is when I go back and look at the one just titled Starfield and it also shows as downloading. I think that particular download link is broken.
  4. Apa-23 Win User

Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game

Hi SeehafenAura,

I finally found a solution after a lot of research & testing, here are the step :

- First be sure to have the Audio files corresponding to your language in : .\Starfield\Data\

- "Starfield - Voices_fr_Patch.ba2"

- "Starfield - Voices_fr01.ba2"

- "Starfield - Voices_fr02.ba2"

I suppose for German it'll be ge

- Personally no files present for me and I need to get them from the internet (not going to tell you here from where) :D

- Edit the .\Starfield\Starfield.ini (perhaps backup the file before but it's just one entry)

- Replace sResourceEnglishVoiceList=Starfield - Voices01.ba2, Starfield - Voices02.ba2, Starfield - VoicesPatch.ba2

by sResourceEnglishVoiceList=Starfield - Voices_fr01.ba2, Starfield - Voices_fr02.ba2, Starfield - Voices_fr_Patch.ba2

- Execute the game & enjoy

ps : note I'm pretty sure that if Bethesda made a correction update on the Audio files we'll certainly don't receive them. Hope they will implement the Audio change officially on the next near patch.

Have fun,

Regards,
  5. Kathy A. Win User

why starfield unavailable in game pass?

Hello Nihad Məmmədli,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you were unable to see the game Starfield available on Xbox Game Pass. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We would like to isolate your issue:

1. Can we ask when is the release date of the Starfield game you are seeing?
    2. Also, may we ask what app or store are you looking at - Microsoft Store of Xbox Console or Xbox app for Windows or Xbox website?

There could be a different version of Starfield that you are seeing. So, we would like to share to you these links from Xbox website.

Release date: 9/6/2023

Buy Starfield | Xbox (Xbox Game Pass included) - Base Game

Release date: 9/1/2023

Buy Starfield Premium Edition | Xbox (not included to Xbox Game Pass) - contains Base Game

Release date: 9/1/2023

Buy Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade | Xbox (save $3.50 with Xbox Game Pass) - Base Game required (sold separately)

Learn more details here:

• FAQ
      • When is Starfield's official launch date?
        • If you've purchased the Standard Edition of Starfield or have an active Game Pass subscription, you will be able to play Starfield exclusively on Xbox Series X|S and PC on September 6, 2023.
        • If you've purchased the Digital Premium Edition, the Premium Edition Upgrade, or the Constellation Edition of Starfield, then you will be able to play Starfield as early as September 1. Early access for Starfield will be active between September 1 - September 6. Actual early access play time depends on purchase date and is subject to possible outages and applicable time zone differences.
        • Buy Starfield | Xbox

[​IMG]
          Players who own the Starfield base game through Xbox Game Pass can purchase and receive the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade (physical or digital) and will receive all Premium Edition content, including up to 5 days of early access.
      • What do you get with the different Starfield editions?
        • Pre-order any edition of Starfield to receive the Old Mars Skin Pack for these in-game items:
          • Laser Cutter
          • Deep Mining Helmet
          • Deep Mining Pack
          Game Pass members also get access to all pre-order content as long as their Game Pass subscription is active, regardless of when they download the game.

[​IMG]

* Starfield Standard Edition is included with Xbox Game Pass

** Early access up to 5 days; actual play time depends on purchase date and is subject to possible outages and applicable time zone differences.

Stay updated by checking the main source: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Sean Christensen2 Win User

Starfield Problems

I have purchased the Starfield Premium Edition just today. The Starfield artwork and soundtrack successfully downloaded and installed, but the rest of the downloads have an error "Something happened on our end" (Code:0x803FB107)
Thema:

If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

1. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in... - Similar Threads - send Starfield Controller

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  4. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  5. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  6. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  7. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  8. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  9. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  10. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...: I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a