If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

Discus and support If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Logangang, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Logangang
    Logangang Guest

If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong

:)

Logangang, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Logangang. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

No, resetting the memory unit on your Xbox 360 E will not reset the entire system. It will only erase all data stored on the memory unit.
    Data stored on other drives is not going to be removed.

Make sure to back up or transfer important data you have stored on the memory unit before resetting it.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/how-to-reset-or-reformat-console

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  3. YoYoMaStEr 911 Win User

disable parental control

Digos X,

You can reset the parental controls by doing the following:

Turn off your 360 Unit

Remove all memory devices

restart 360 Unit

go to system blade > Console Settings > System Info

press

left trigger, right trigger, x, y, left bumper, right bumper, up, left bumper, left bumper, x.

This should bring up a menu

Reset System Settings

Resetting your system settings

will return all console settings to

factory defaults. Do you want to

reset to factory defaults?

Yes, reset settings

No, don't reset settings

select to reset settings

your screen should go blank for about 2 seconds

then the language blade should appear that lists several different languages,

select your preferred language

then a blade that says "Xbox 360 Storage Device" should appear

With the options of:

Done

Continue without one

select to Continue without a profile

Then an Initial Setup Complete screen should appear

with the options of:

Family Settings

High Definition Settings

Xbox Dashboard

select Xbox Dashboard

Now turn the system off, insert the Memory Unit or Hard Drive, and turn the system back on.

No more Parental Control lock.
  4. LouiseRitson Win User

Parental Account Loop

Turn off your 360 Unit

restart 360 Unit

go to system > Console Settings > System Info from there continue to the parental lockout option

Input the following when prompted for the password. X, Y, Left Trigger, X. This will bypass the parental lockout function!

Reset System Settings

Yes, reset settings

No, don't reset settings

select to reset settings

then the language option should appear that lists several different languages,

then a menu that says "Xbox 360 Storage Device" should appear

With the options of:

Done

Continue without one

with the options of:

Family Settings

High Definition Settings

Xbox Dashboard

select Xbox Dashboard

Now turn the system off, insert the Memory Unit or Hard Drive, and turn the system back on.

5. xFallenDown x5 Win User

My gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.

In order to change your parental profile to teen, try these steps: If they don't work try to contact xbox support! :)

Turn off your 360 Unit

restart 360 Unit

go to system blade > Console Settings > System Info

press

left trigger, right trigger, x, y, left bumper, right bumper, up, left bumper, left bumper, x.

Reset System Settings

Yes, reset settings

No, don't reset settings

select to reset settings

then the language blade should appear that lists several different languages,

then a blade that says "Xbox 360 Storage Device" should appear

With the options of:

Done

Continue without one

with the options of:

Family Settings

High Definition Settings

Xbox Dashboard

select Xbox Dashboard

6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox 360 memory unit

Thema:

1. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system? - Similar Threads - reset memory unit

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  4. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  5. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  8. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  9. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  10. reset memory

in XBoX on Windows
    reset memory: Hello, I wanted to try going into the “dev mode” of the Xbox series x and I changed the dev storage…. How do I find my 1000gb of memory? df93433b-7c61-4443-a69c-73e666d50ca5