If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

Discus and support If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T0XIN CARNAGE, Apr 3, 2024.

1. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no

:)

T0XIN CARNAGE, Apr 3, 2024
  2. The1337gamer Win User

ELLO

I think you can do it on this website, if you go to my account (near the top right of the page) then press manage payment options, you should be able to remove the credit card from your account (if thats what you mean by take the details off your xbox).

I've never added a credit card to my account, but i have added and removed paypal from there so i assume you can do the same with credit card.
  3. UpstairsApollo Win User

Xbox live Status code 80190194

Hi im trying to remove my credit card off my account and im getting this error. whats the deal?
  4. Sly Impact Win User

Why does it need my card?

Yes, the card on my account is that of a parent's credit card. I don't own my credit card at this momment.

So, from what you're saying, the best way to resolve this is either call Xbox support, ask them to remove the card, or retrieve my own credit card and use that.

However, will i be able to remove my own card once this is done, i have had problems with cards in the past, therefore i strongly disagree with any cards now being on my account what so ever
  5. VampChickSGL Win User

Help with credit card on the xbox 360

I too want to remove a credit card from my account...... the card has expired but is still getting charged and my bank is paying it (WTF) , i just want the card removed as my life has changed but i still want my account. Why cant we remove our credit card
    details.....???
  6. StainXM Win User

Error code 80167611

I got this to work by using my PC to log into xbox.com and disabled auto renewal under the "subscriptions" section of my account. I then removed all credit cards from billing and payment. Once there were no longer any credit card data associated to my
    xbox live account I then used "youneedpizza m8" suggestion to remove "marketplace system data" from my console and restarted the console. After the console rebooted I went back to my PC and xbox.com to add a credit card back to my account.
Thema:

If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

1. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card... - Similar Threads - remove accounts off

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  4. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  7. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  8. My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there...: My Xbox removed my account off of it, and I forget what email I used to make it. Is there any way I can get back in by using my username? 941463f5-718c-45cb-90a9-b231cd30a1a1
  9. My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox: My friend can log in and out of my account and trolls me about it and when I try logging in it asks me for my password but not for him and I want him to get off my account....
  10. Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox: I am having this problem where I sold a old Xbox to somebody and removed my account off of it but for some reason they are still able to access my account and use my account and I have passwords...