If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

Discus and support If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct? 8f672608-bb09-49bd-a1a0-07edb6325bbd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Ritman, Dec 25, 2023.

1. James Ritman
    James Ritman Guest

If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox...

If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog is backwards compatible for Xbox series x or s, correct?

:)

James Ritman, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, I have a game called Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Xbox 360 and I’m trying to play it on my Xbox One….is it possible for it to be backwards compatible cause’ I’ve never played it before?

Hello, James my name is Oskayra I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 is not backward compatible with Xbox One. This means that you cannot play the Xbox 360 version of the game on an Xbox One console. There is no digital version of the game available for purchase on the Xbox Store, so you cannot download it either.

If you want to play Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, you will need to find a way to play the original Xbox 360 version of the game.

Although there is another way to play Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, you can purchase an Xbox X or S Series. These consoles are backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games, so you can play Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 on them.

I hope I have been helpful, if so, let me know, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

Yeah I know each 13 Sonic games are add backwards compatibility now on xbox one, But still need add more sonic games included Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010), Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), SEGA Superstars Tennis, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Free
    Riders, Sonic Riders, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Shadow The Hedgehog (video game) and Sonic Heroes to add Xbox One for next backwards compatible on future cause I still like Sonic games alot with gamers experiences after 13 Sonic games.
  4. RaSonic Win User

A few games' official clubs not loading/have disappeared?

No updates about my Xbox 360 titles achievements

Sonic The Hedgehog ( 2006 )

Dead island

RE 6

DMC HD Collection

Have not appeared again

All of these are not inclued on backwards compatibility

Assassin's Creed Brothehood as well but this one is on backwards compatibility
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 Backwards Compatibility.

The backwards compatibility program is currently suspended with no guarantee of it ever resuming.

There are a bunch of remakes of other better received Sonic games coming out this year, but not that one
  6. SinfulShadow117 Win User

What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

i want them to add shadow the hedgehog for the original xbox and sonic the hedgehog (2006) for the xbox 360 to the list
Thema:

1. If I remembered correctly, sonic the hedgehog 2006 is backwards compatible for the Xbox... - Similar Threads - remembered correctly sonic

2. Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?: Does anyone know what is going on? IGN for Xbox is not working. 9ee42ffc-e740-498d-ba96-4151d8541dde
  3. Remember how useless the Smosh App for Xbox One is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remember how useless the Smosh App for Xbox One is?: When I launched Smosh I get an error saying that the Smosh server is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 7b68dc84-0d25-47f5-9964-effc89cb67ea
  4. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0
  5. Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring: Just found it out reading the last release notes. submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  7. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  8. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  9. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  10. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf