If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

Discus and support If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Talzaph Kane, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Talzaph Kane
    Talzaph Kane Guest

If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x?

:)

Talzaph Kane, Jan 3, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

How to transfer games from our late father's Xbox One to our new Xbox S?

Well no only digital games will work on xbox series s

Disk gamed cant be ruined on series s only by upgrading to serirs x can you use disks gsmes
  3. dempup Win User

Xbox One & Xbox Series X disk compatibility

Hi CarGuyB3N.

Cyberpunk 2077 will download the Series X updated version free via. Smart Delivery, but
    note that COD: Cold War will not if you have the Standard Edition, but you will still be able to play it without the Series X upgrade. You either have to buy a digital upgrade or purchase the Cross-Gen or Ultimate edition of the disc release,
    to be able to access the Series X upgrade download.

4. ngocphi Win User

Series S wont recognize installed games

Well first xbox series s wont install disk games. It will only play digital bought games not disk games you need a non digital console like xbox one )not digital editions ) or series x

Second you need patches for upgraded games especially for the compression chip and you would get the appropriate files for the series s via smart delivrry if compatible
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Series S/X

Hi,

Are you planning to upgrade your monitor to a higher resolution model like 1440P or 4K?

Do you have these games on disc or as digital purchases?

The Series S has no Blu-ray optical drive so if your Xbox One games are on disc, you'll need to buy them again on the Series S. If the cost of re-buying your games is going to be expensive, then the Series S isn't for you. You'll be better off with a Series
    X as you can use your current owned disc games on that straight away.

I'm getting a Series S on launch, I only have a few disc games, but the main reason I went for the S is because I couldn't get an X on pre-order day. But I do intend to replace my S with an X later.
Thema:

1. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the... - Similar Threads - purchased digital games

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  5. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  6. I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...: I bought master chief collection when it first came out. Now it says I don’t own the game when I try to install it on my Series S when I try to find it in store. it prompts me to buy the game...
  7. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  8. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  9. Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?: I preordered the digital version of EA UFC 1 back when it first released. I haven't played it in a while & decided to go install it to play it again and it is no longer in my library. It's no...
  10. If I purchase a digital game on Xbox one UK, will I be able to play on xbox series X ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase a digital game on Xbox one UK, will I be able to play on xbox series X ?: If I purchase a digital game on Microsoft will I be able to play on xbox series X & Xbox one ? 2c834b64-66df-4b2c-82df-647d36b61ec7