If I purchased call of duty modern Warfare 2 would I get a refund if it was to go on gamepass?

Discus and support If I purchased call of duty modern Warfare 2 would I get a refund if it was to go on gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased call of duty modern warfare 2 but I’m worried that it might go on Xbox gamepass and I’ve lost £60 pounds.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oscar shearn, Nov 14, 2022.

1. oscar shearn
    oscar shearn Guest

If I purchased call of duty modern Warfare 2 would I get a refund if it was to go on gamepass?

I purchased call of duty modern warfare 2 but I’m worried that it might go on Xbox gamepass and I’ve lost £60 pounds.

:)

oscar shearn, Nov 14, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

With the ongoing legal case it's highly doubtful it will ever come to gamepass not until 2024 at least when the sony agreement ends and this depends on what the UK and eu approves the purchase or not hence the pending investigation that sony is riling up sony doesn't want fair competition they can have exclusives but noone else can keep in mind keeping cod multi platform is in the best interest of all industry

But sony doesn't want it on gamepass or even pay for access to cod exclusives like cloud play (they want developers to grow themselves according to their own cloud day 1 statements)

Fyi if you play more then 2hours or 14days it's not qualified for a refund

You can take the risk or not thats upto you

But just because it comes on subscription isn't a valid reason for a refund

You can wait it out but I'm telling you even if it passes eu protest or the sanctions or deals don't prevent it it will at least be a year before anything blizzard related can be done
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

No games are refunded if they go to game pass. It is simply another way to pay for access. If a game is in game pass you can purchase it at a discount
  4. TheProfess0r Win User

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria:

Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date

Requests are for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time

Check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Call of Duty on Game Pass

i think its a good idea for the old Call of Duty games to come on Gamepass, like Modern warfare 2 and 3, Black ops 1 and 2
  6. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
Thema:

1. If I purchased call of duty modern Warfare 2 would I get a refund if it was to go on gamepass? - Similar Threads - purchased call duty

2. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  3. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased: I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I...
  4. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  5. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  6. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  7. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  8. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  9. Looking to purchase and download the first 3 call of duty games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to purchase and download the first 3 call of duty games: Hello I'm Tug, new here hopefully someone can help me. I own 2 digital only Xbox one S series and have been looking everywhere for the first 3 call of duty games. I've tried Xbox Store Amazon eBay...
  10. I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it: Call of duty not working have the disc but still telling me to purchase it 0a12efd6-dbd6-49b7-9115-7390055c06f8