If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...

Discus and support If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't bought the base game but want to buy the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade to upgrade my game pass game. Will I need to buy starfield base... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Travis Morgan1, Sep 5, 2023.

1. If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...

I haven't bought the base game but want to buy the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade to upgrade my game pass game. Will I need to buy starfield base game for it to work or does it let us buy dlc for games on game pass?

:)

Travis Morgan1, Sep 5, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello John E53 how are you?

If you bought the Starfield Premium Edition full game, you already have the full game and with the DLCs already included. It is not necessary to purchase a Game Pass subscription.

If you purchased the premium edition upgrade, it is required that you purchase the Starfield Standard Edition base game, or download the game via Game Pass subscription.
  3. Sean Christensen2 Win User

Starfield Problems

I have purchased the Starfield Premium Edition just today. The Starfield artwork and soundtrack successfully downloaded and installed, but the rest of the downloads have an error "Something happened on our end" (Code:0x803FB107)
  4. CarTzy Win User

If I buy the upgrade package for starfield, will I be able to play it early on cloud gaming with game pass

Hello Soulcollector98,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Starfield, the highly anticipated sci-fi RPG from Bethesda, will not be available on the cloud for early access. This is stated under the Description: Buy Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade | Xbox

If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

How do I purchase the Starfield: Premium Edition Content Add On?

Hello ArisuSanchez,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It is very interesting that you are trying to upgrade your Starfield experience to Premium Edition. We are more than glad to assist you with your concern.

If you originally purchased the Standard Edition, you can easily upgrade to the Premium Edition. Head to the Xbox Store and search for "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade." It should cost an extra $35. Alternatively, you can purchase the upgrade directly from the Xbox website.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. ngocphi Win User

Starfield Pre-order version?

Hello! As an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you will have access to the standard edition of Starfield on the day of release. However, if you want to upgrade to the premium edition, you will need to purchase it separately. The premium edition is not included in your Game Pass subscription. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Keep in mind with.gamepass ultimate you don't keep starfield or any game you only have it while you are subscribed

Meaning yes you do have to pay full price minus the 10% gamepass doscount
Thema:

If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but...

1. If i purchase the "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade" without owning starfield but... - Similar Threads - purchase Starfield Premium

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...: I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't compatible on xbox one. I want my money back 172081d2-4add-4d93-bbf5-553a318ff4b6
  5. Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games: I bought the premium upgrade for starfield to have early access but now the game doesn't show it was purchased or shows in My owned library. 46b024dc-ba64-4634-8f95-1219510cb7f4
  6. I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...: I am not sure what I am missing. I can launch and play Starfield under my Xbox account, but my son cannot play it under his. I do have Microsoft Family Safety installed, but I have removed all age...
  7. Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased?: I have purchased the premium edition of Staefield through the Xbox PC store to play before the official release. I wanted to reinstall the game from scratch today to delete any mods. Now I see...
  8. Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased): When I try to launch it says game has crashed Error code:0xc0000005. I tried repair, reset, starting as administrator from desktop shortcut. I tried sfc/scannow from cmd and restart. Help....
  9. Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade: When I click on the button to purchase the Starfield premium edition upgrade, the purchase window shows up blank and nothing happens. Ive tried it with other games and it appears to work just...
  10. If I purchase starfield premium edition will I be able to play September 1st using game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase starfield premium edition will I be able to play September 1st using game...: I'm planning on purchasing starfield, but my computer doesn't mean the minimum system requirements so I was planning on playing over cloud gaming. I'm hoping to be able to play during the week of...