If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

Discus and support If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin -, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Kevin -
    Kevin - Guest

If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses...

Just wondering if I pre-ordered only the vault edition upgrade if i'll get the bonuses In mw2, like zombie ghost, soul harvester or the soap skin, would really like to know

:)

Kevin -, Oct 30, 2023
  2. xD34THM4GN3TICx Win User

Pre-order bonuses?

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]
    the only pre-order bonus available is the atomic blimp. the real bonuses come from the special and collectors editions. here's all you get with the different editions:
    gta.wikia.com/.../Editions

[/quote] I know in the U.S. the only way to get the CE is Gamestop if are even still taking Pre-Orders on it
  3. IansLuck Win User

Halo Ce Anniversary Pre Order Bonus

@Noble 29, what if the retailer I pre-ordered from does say that they are giving out bonuses for those who pre-order. Will I still get mine if I already pre-ordered it before the bonuses were announced?
  4. DSaddy Win User

What are your thoughts on Pre-order Goodies?

Cash is always the best pre-order, I dislike retailer specific pre-order bonuses.

There should only be one pre-order bonus available from every retailer (DA2 did a pretty good job with this between the facebook game and signature edition)
  5. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

General demand question for the Xbox One

I pre-ordered both consoles through Amazon.

If you order through Amazon, they have launch day bundles for the PS4 that are still available for pre-order. Since Sony has not given an official release date, my shipping date is 31DEC. However, the launch day edition (no bundle) is unavailable for pre-order.
    If you pre-order the standard edition (not launch edition), you MIGHT get an email later on that says Amazon upgraded your standard edition to launch day edition, guaranteeing you will receive yours on that day. This also applies to the Xbox One, which is
    what happened to me. I pre-ordered Xbox One on 15JUN, then I received an email six days laters that said Amazon upgraded my pre-order to launch day. Keep in mind, there is only one bundle for the Xbox One, so I would do it fast.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

do you get the perorder bonuses or otehr exclusive for xbox one backwards games if you had them before

You only get pre order bonuses by pre-ordering certain games. By pre-order I mean ordering them before the game is released. It is not possible to pre-order a game that is already out which would be the case for all backwards compatible games.
Thema:

1. If I pre order only the vault edition upgrade for mw3 do I still get the pre order bonuses... - Similar Threads - pre order vault

2. Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs: I pre-ordered MW3 digital edition, i started off just buying the $109 normal mw3 edition, but then I decided to upgrade a day later to vault edition.. it’s been 2 days since I’ve upgraded and I...
  3. I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...: I paid for the pre order already I even still have a message from Xbox saying thank you for purchasing but now that the game is already out everything is still locked and I can't access anything...
  4. After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I...: After pre ordering the vault edition it says I should have the blackcell battle pass when I click on it it is saying I have to buy it .. when you get it with the vault edition...
  5. I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...: Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my pre order bundles are showing in game in cod...
  6. Mw3 pre order vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 pre order vault edition: I pre ordered mw3 vault edition by mistake so I tried to request for a refund since I haven't been charged yet but I checked the status and said it's been denied. Can anyone help....
  7. I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...: I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to purchase game again. 346dc9d2-f30b-4f3a-8b10-a1f65ccac47b
  8. Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payed for pre order then upgraded to vault now it says I don’t have any: I purchased the pre-order for mw3 played the beta multiplayer but now that campaign is out it says I have not purchased anything I bought the basic package then for like 30$ upgraded for the...
  9. I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?: I pre ordered mw3 vault for my son, how does he download on release ? 1f873199-777a-419a-8171-595eb09d14de
  10. Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 Vault edition pre order bonus content not appearing.: Looked into Vanguard and cod mw2019 also Warzone Caldera to see any bonus content like Ghost legacy bundle, khaled allsad bundle which none of them appear. I see Cold war kept the vault edition...