If I pay the game pass subscription on xbox its effect my gold subscription? / Est ce que...

Discus and support If I pay the game pass subscription on xbox its effect my gold subscription? / Est ce que... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know if its effect gold because I do not want to pay another subscription that removes gold and that I no longer have a subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jay08060429, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Jay08060429
    Jay08060429 Guest

If I pay the game pass subscription on xbox its effect my gold subscription? / Est ce que...

I would like to know if its effect gold because I do not want to pay another subscription that removes gold and that I no longer have a subscription after 1 month

Je voudrais savoir si sa effect gold car je ne veut pas payer un autre abonnement qui enleve gold et que je n'ai plus d'abonnement après 1 mois

:)

Jay08060429, Feb 20, 2021
  2. l777l Cali Win User

Gold to Ultimate

Si j'achetais 12 mois d'or et que j'achetais ultime pendant ce temps (je l'ai déj acheté), aurais-je 12 mois d'ultime?
    Notez que j'ai déj utilisé le premier mois pour une offre de 1 £.
    Hello purchasing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription allows you to automatically convert your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscription to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at a conversion rate based on the number of days remaining
    for each subscription.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If I pay the game pass subscription on xbox its effect my gold subscription? / Est ce que si je paye l'abonnement game pass sur xbox sa effect mon abonnement gold ?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Standard Game Pass has no effect on Gold. You do need Gold in order to play any of the games on Game Pass that are online though.

If you mean Game Pass Ultimate, that includes Gold. If you already have Gold when you purchase Ultimate, the remaining Gold you have left is converted to Ultimate. So if you have 6 months of Gold left, then buy 3 months of Ultimate, you would have a total of 9 months of Ultimate.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

fortnite Xbox sans abonement Xbox live [Translation - Fortnite Xbox without Xbox Live subscription]

The following is translated through google translate:
    Is this the only game that you play on xbox?
    You are not paying for the game itself you are paying for the ability to play online multiplayer no matter what game you are playing if you want to play them online then you have to pay for the gold subscription.
    So if you have other games that you play on the console that are multiplayer then you would be required to have a gold subscription.

Ce qui suit est traduit par Google Translate:

Est-ce le seul jeu auquel vous jouez sur xbox?

Vous ne payez pas pour le jeu lui-même, mais pour pouvoir jouer en multijoueur en ligne, quel que soit le jeu auquel vous jouez. Si vous souhaitez jouer en ligne, vous devez payer pour l'abonnement Gold.

Donc, si vous jouez sur la console en mode multijoueur, vous devez avoir un abonnement Gold.
  5. Twitch LVP11 Win User

Mon dernier achat [Translate] My last purchase

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox Forums support. I understand there is an issue with missing in-game content that you purchased since you've reactivated your Xbox Live Gold Subscription. I recommend to try the following
    troubleshooting article: How to add or remove a
    Microsoft account on Xbox One

Remove your profile from the console and redownload it.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

Felix

Xbox forums support
    Je ne comprend pas ce qu’il faut faire. Est ce que si je me connecte sur mon pc est ce que je vais devoir avoir Xbox Live Gold?

6. Edgarour Win User

If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold subscription?

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription contains the Gold subscription, so it's not necessary to purchase gold separately, if you plan to keep this subscription you don't buy gold and game pass separately because its more expensive
Thema:

1. If I pay the game pass subscription on xbox its effect my gold subscription? / Est ce que... - Similar Threads - pay game pass

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  4. Will my Microsoft account balance be used when auto-paying for ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Microsoft account balance be used when auto-paying for ultimate game pass: If I have a balance of $10 in my Microsoft account and I have an active debit card being used for auto pay on my ultimate game pass will the $10 in my Microsoft account get used first then the...
  5. Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay: Hi all, I have one month and three months free Game Pass Ultimate with my two laptop computers purchased, when I claimed it from Microsoft Store -> library, it asked me to pay, [img] [img]...
  6. Is this why we pay for game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this why we pay for game pass?: I'm trying to play on cloud gaming, but it seems to be frozen when I click the play button. I've tried on Starfield and other titles... Its a frozen screen. What's the solution?...
  7. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  8. Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??: My son has an Xbox at his dad's house and an Xbox at my house. He signs into the same account but is it right that I also have to pay £12.99 a month for an ultimate game pass when his dad has...
  9. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  10. My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...: My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do 89469cac-025f-4c36-89c7-8cf615f076ba