If I own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, can I get it on Xbox One for free?

Discus and support If I own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, can I get it on Xbox One for free? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I can, how do I play it? I'm asking mostly because, one of my friends cant join me because of him having Minecraft: Xbox One edition, and not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CianaCook, Jul 15, 2018.

1. CianaCook
    CianaCook Guest

If I can, how do I play it?

I'm asking mostly because, one of my friends cant join me because of him having Minecraft: Xbox One edition, and not having the Minecraft Xbon Live one.

I think on the Microsoft Store it said If you have Xbox One edition, you can get the Xbox Live one for free, but he doesn't know how to do that, so I wanted to show him how. That is, if I can do so in the first place.

Two of my other friends own Xbox Live edition, and can both join me, while he cant. If I own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, can I get it on Xbox One for free? :(

I'm also asking because I would like to play Minecraft on my Xbox sometimes, In case I somehow can't on my laptop.

:)

CianaCook, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Minebuddy777
    Minebuddy777 Guest
    Question about Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Xbox One

Hi,

I recently redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code that I got because I own the pc/mac version of Minecraft, and when I activated/claimed the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft it said that the next time I turn on my Xbox One it will automatically
    download to the console. Now this presents me with a few questions about this. Since I currently do not own an Xbox One I have no way to answer my questions. I have been planning to buy an Xbox One S, and my question is if I get an Xbox One S to play it on
    will it show up on my Xbox One as Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or will it show up as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? Will I only be able to play with other people who have a specific version? and if it will show up on the Xbox one as Windows 10 Edition will
    I still be able to have additional players join via split-screen?

Thanks for your help in advanced,

Minebuddy777, Jul 15, 2018
  3. TRUEoli
    TRUEoli Guest
    How do i get Minecraft Java with the Windows 10 Edition?

So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I read that if you had Minecraft Java edition you could get the Windows 10 edition. I am just wondering if there is any way to get Minecraft Java edition with the Windows 10 edition. Thanks!

TRUEoli, Jul 15, 2018
  4. If I own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, can I get it on Xbox One for free?

Hi, The game is not an xbox play anywhere game, so if you want to play the Xbox live version you will have to purchase the game again. As for the Xbox One edition, that game is no longer available on the store, so if you want to play it, you do need to purchase
    a disc version if you can find it.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 15, 2018
  5. CianaCook
    CianaCook Guest
    Okay, thank you!

CianaCook, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: