if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc...

Discus and support if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have a disc version of minecraft and i have subscribed to xbox game pass for console back around august and i since my subscription is ending and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaun Number, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Shaun Number
    Shaun Number Guest

if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc...

so i have a disc version of minecraft and i have subscribed to xbox game pass for console back around august and i since my subscription is ending and i wouldn't be able to play since my subscribition is coming to an end will i be able to play it off a disc

:)

Shaun Number, Sep 12, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc version will i still be able to play

You may need to reinstall it, but yes. Keep in mind without a subscription you can't play online on console
  3. Monk3yMan Q7 Win User

Can anyone tell me how to fix the Microsoft account bug on Xbox Series S

I have an Xbox Live subscription with game pass so that isn’t the problem. Minecraft has been purchased years ago as well so it’s not game pass not registering that I don’t own Minecraft either.
  4. QuackG Win User

I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it for months

Okay, I have a very similar problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try
    quitting and relaunching game the game. If you tried to launch this from a disc, check the disc--it might be dirty or damaged." (0x803f800e) First of all, it is not a disc game, it is digital. Secondly I BOUGHT the game. Thirdly, I tried quitting and relaunching
    the game over and over. (it doesn't work...) I'm completely lost here...

PLEASE SEND HELP!!!

I JUST WANNA PLAY MINECRAFT WITH MY BROS... :(
  5. Default_941 Win User

Xbox gamepass not allowing me to play my hard copys

I cancled my gamepass subscription, now i cannot play the games i own, any game that was on gamepass (IE: Minecraft, skyrim, halo MCC, fallout 76) will no longer work on my xbox EVEN if i have the physical disc inside the xbox, i have 100% confirmed the disc work and i have confirmed my disc drive 100% works, everytime i click on it, it tells me i dont own the game and i to need to buy it... i just want to play the video games i paid for
  6. Jared Andersen1 Win User

My EA games are requiring me to select an Xbox game Pass plan to play online.

I own the games on disc, so I do not need game pass to play them. All you need is an Xbox Live Gold subscription, which I have.
Thema:

1. if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc... - Similar Threads - own minecraft game

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  4. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.: i got minecraft almsost 3 years ago and i have been playing since then but a i got a new laptop. I installed Minecraft Bedrock from the windows store app. When I launch the app, it asks me to...
  6. The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.: A week or so ago i switched over to a new pc. Upon downloading the minecraft launcher on this new pc and signing in to my microsoft account it states that i do not own minecraft and have to...
  7. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  8. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  9. Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...: I first bought Minecraft the game itself, and then yesterday when my PC game pass expired, Minecraft said that I don't own Minecraft anymore. I think the bug might be linked to the Xbox PC game...
  10. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164