If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

Discus and support If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gio Rivera1, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Gio Rivera1
    Gio Rivera1 Guest

If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I just buy the vault edition upgrade

:)

Gio Rivera1, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Marc Saiger Win User

MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

Hi there!

I just purchased the Vault edition upgrade for MW3 through the Microsoft store on a Series X.

I am playing MW3 through game sharing with my brothers account, who bought the base game.

After reading your reply I went forward and bought it - now, yesterday as well as today I haven‘t gotten any of the unlocks, no operators, nothing.

I have deinstalled and installed the game as well yesterday, even installed the vault edition pack but after the download today it still says I can get the operators with the 110€ Vault edition. When I check the Vault edition upgrade on the MW3 in game store, it says „owned“. Unfortunately, I still don‘t have any of the packs skins/weapons.

Any idea on what to do? Should I refund the purchase and buy it again..?

Best regards,

Marc
  3. xXxJoEkRxXx Win User

MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

This isn't correct... I game share with my brother. He bought the game and I can play it through game share however I tried to upgrade to the Vault Edition to get the season 1 DLC and the bonuses and none of it unlocked for me. Activision now wants me to show them that I purchased the game myself personally and not the person I game share with and they will not give me the Vault Edition upgrades without proving so. I don't mean to step on your toes but that's incorrect, just because his wife bought the Vault edition upgrade doesn't mean she gets any of that stuff because that's exactly what just happened to me. So my options are to buy the full version of the game the second time or just be out my money.
  4. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
  5. Caden Ritchotte Win User

preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 gameshare

So my friend bought the vault edition and game shares with me and when I went to pre-install all the packs, the vault edition ones were also installed. I don't understand how that would work and still not give me all the stuff.
  6. James maxey Win User

MW3 Vault (Ultimate) Edition isn’t showing cross gen option

i bought mw3 vault edition and its not showing up
Thema:

1. If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible... - Similar Threads - brother bought vault

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally: Hi, So my My mom said to my little brother of 6 year old to buy, minecraft from pc but he bought it from bedwork Im not looking for Refund I just to want to get java edition so my little brother...
  4. My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he...: My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he did it awhile back and did it again recently, I got denied for a refund but please I really need it back....
  5. Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.: So basically, my brother is the home account on my xbox and I'm the home account on his console. That way we can share our games, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It usually works...
  6. I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account: If I have one xbox and two accounts and only one account has an xbox game pass ultimate subscription can the other use the sam subscription bdf98a8d-0ee4-4434-a4ae-7c71d2ffd3aa
  7. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  8. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  9. Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble: Hello my little brother got on my account some how and posted be bought the account to get it unmuted etc it's not s bought account I'm the original owner Matt and has had this email 10+yrs now...
  10. i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...: My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the historial of the credit card appears two...