If I make a new microsoft account, will i be able to change the email associated with my...

Discus and support If I make a new microsoft account, will i be able to change the email associated with my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used my email and Microsoft account to make my younger brothers Xbox account, and he has since used it to play fortnite and minecraft. I now want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngelaOB, May 31, 2021.

1. AngelaOB
    AngelaOB Guest

If I make a new microsoft account, will i be able to change the email associated with my...

I used my email and Microsoft account to make my younger brothers Xbox account, and he has since used it to play fortnite and minecraft. I now want to change it so he can use his own email for this and remove my email from the Xbox account but I don't want to do it if he loses his progress on the games. I know I cant transfer the account, but I just want to know if I make the new Microsoft account, will he still be able to access to his fortnite and minecraft account? I know its a little confusing, even I'm confused but I have no idea what I am doing.

:)

AngelaOB, May 31, 2021
  2. Playoff35 Win User

Transfert d'un compte Xbox vers un autre compte microsoft

3. bowski477 Win User

Can I use the same email on a different account?

You would have to
    change the email address
    associated with the old account to free it up to be able to use on the new account.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

If I make a new microsoft account, will i be able to change the email associated with my fortnite and minecraft account as well?

if you create a new account then you will have problems linking your epic account as it can only be linked to one account and cannot be linked to another.
  5. OrthodoxFoil Win User

Changed email associated with account, but my console is still using the old one

As an update, I re-added the old email and was able to sign in using my new password, but now I can't re-change my alias to the new email address. Will my Xbox Live account ever recognize a change in the primary email associated with the account?
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?

Here is an
    official support link
    to change the email associated with a Microsoft Account / Xbox profile. Please make sure you haven't created a MS account yet with your new address.
Thema:

1. If I make a new microsoft account, will i be able to change the email associated with my... - Similar Threads - microsoft account able

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  6. am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...: My gmail was used without my knowledge by a random person who switched my microsoft account email and password, i have no way of getting into the account anymore, anytime i try to use my email...
  7. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...: I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some...
  8. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...
  9. I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang...: I'm not able to play Minecraft ON PC on my microsoft account (that i migrated from a mojang account) even though i bought the game on 06.2014 (i have the transaction id & order id)...
  10. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...