If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

Discus and support If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xavier Jackson, Jan 9, 2024.

1. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email address as I have been logging in through the xbox option the entire time. Just recently I attempted to sign in to epic using xbox and instead of just logging me into my account, it made me create a whole new account. Now my xbox account is linked to a whole other epic, losing all of my games I bought, my progress on fortnite, etc. How exactly do i get my epic account back???

:)

Xavier Jackson, Jan 9, 2024
  2. timothy clausen Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
  3. Jhonkito Win User

If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it if the xbox option isn't working?

Hi, Xavier my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

The best thing i can recommend to you is put in contact with the epic games support, they can help you better with this problem, remember we are not directly workers from microsoft we are gamers like you and this is a community forum to help with certain issues.

I wish you the best luck with solving your problem sorry for not being more helpful to you. Best regards. Jhon
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do i get back my account ?

i have my xbox account but i made my epic account with my xbox live account but when it got hacked they deleted my xbox account of epic so i cant login and epic doesnt care
    So to clarify. Its your Epic games account you are trying to recover and NOT your Xbox live profile correct?

If this is the case then the one and only people who have the capability of assisting would be Epic Games support.

Microsoft cannot help you with your Epic Games account.

If Epic games wont assist then unfortunately nothing else can be done.
  5. Vijayadithyan.N Win User

Xbox series X PC mode

But I do have an id@xbox account and a devkit, how else would Epic give me a source code of the engine specifically made for xbox?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

The purchases and battle pass are linked to your son's EPIC account.

So if you made a new EPIC account and linked the gamertag to that, of course no previous purchases are there.

You need to link your son's Xbox Gamertag account to the correct EPIC account with which you made the previous purchases.

BUT BEWARE!!! If you only used the console to link to an EPIC account WITHOUT making that first EPIC Account a

"full EPIC account" as described here
    , it might be that your purchases are now lost!!!

If you need help with that, you would have to contact the EPIC support from the link above using the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the page.
Thema:

If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

1. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it... - Similar Threads - made epic games

2. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  3. Great development and performance made by XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Great development and performance made by XBOX: Microsoft / XBOX is doing great to our community. In our digital and gaming environment, the company is performing admirably. Positive growth is being seen in the number of GamePass subscribers,...
  4. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  5. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  6. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  7. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  8. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  9. How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?: I am trying to play Fortnite on my PC but I want to use the account from my Xbox I tried logging in using the sign in using xbox live option but it told me to make a new account I've tried signing...
  10. Ex-Epic Game developer claim have made a game similar to SW with Bungie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ex-Epic Game developer claim have made a game similar to SW with Bungie: Their yet no new news or update on Solitary Warfare. Game development is put on hold several months to come by ,but we hear that Matt Booty will reveals like teaser trailer in sometimes in...