If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated

Discus and support If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi im Asokaso i haven’t played minecraft in a withle and i missed the migration last call but before that i am logged into my microsoft account, Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by janet sepulveda, Dec 17, 2023.

1. If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated

Hi im Asokaso i haven’t played minecraft in a withle and i missed the migration last call but before that i am logged into my microsoft account, Now the question is: Am i migrated?

:)

janet sepulveda, Dec 17, 2023
  2. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  3. ZawZawZawZaw2 Win User

Can't log into minecraft

Hey, I can't log into minecraft after migrating my account to outlook.

My issue is that when I was migrating, apparently I had a Microsoft account that shared the name and tag ofmy gmail account (*** Email address is removed for privacy *** for outlook) , and I was able to migrate it that way, but now I can't log in using that email anymore, and it's telling me to use my outlook account, even though I am.

Is there a fix to this, or am I screwed?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Your Minecraft profile is linked to your Microsoft account.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, janet S. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If you created your Minecraft profile in the beginning by using the “Sign in with Microsoft account”, you don't need to migrate anything because your account never was a Mojang account.

The migration process was for people who created a Mojang account to play the Java edition a couple of years ago before Microsoft enabled the “Sign in with Microsoft” option.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Your Microsoft account shouldn't be deleted.
    If there was any problem with your Microsoft account, the system will let you know this when playing Minecraft or when accessing your Microsoft account details.
Thema:

1. If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated - Similar Threads - logged minecraft microsoft

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  9. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  10. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...