If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

Discus and support If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by frencht0ast, Dec 12, 2023.

1. frencht0ast
    frencht0ast Guest

If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will happen to my custom profile picture that I have?

:)

frencht0ast, Dec 12, 2023
  2. frencht0ast Win User

If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or will it stay

Signing into a 360 won't have any affect on your custom gamerpic. You won't be able to see it on the 360 though so you'll just see a 360 gamerpic there.
    Ok thank you just wanted wanted know what would happen to it
  3. Smwutches Win User

If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or will it stay

Signing into a 360 won't have any affect on your custom gamerpic. You won't be able to see it on the 360 though so you'll just see a 360 gamerpic there.
  4. vladdracul1974 Win User

Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

I have same problem. My custom profile picture changed. But now, anytime I sign in on the profile with the custom pic, I can't see it. I just see the default Xbox one I had prior to the change. But apparently everyone else sees my custom picture. Even
    when I sign into other profiles on this Xbox I can see the custom pic, but when I'm signed in on my main one, I don't see it. I remove my profile, power cycled, add my profile again, nothing. I see a snake profile picture on my Xbox, and on my PC, when login
    on xbox.com. But my friends see my custom profile picture (Bela Lugosi, Dracula).
  5. ZOMBIEOX133 Win User

Custom Profile Pictures Disabled COVID-19

Samehere. We are all customers of Xbox Live. Something simple as changing profile picture should work easily.
  6. Bark_LB Win User

Getting my old gamer picture back.

As someone else has said, you should be able to change it back while playing any 360 game by bringing up the old dashboard. However, if you're wanting that specific picture on your xbox one profile you'll have to find a high res version on the internet
    and submit a custom profile picture. I believe someone not super long ago went through and remade a ton of the old 360 pics and posted them to the xbox one subreddit!
Thema:

1. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or... - Similar Threads - log 360 custom

2. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  3. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  4. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  5. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  6. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  7. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  8. 8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360: Tried logging into my 360 today and got this error: 8015000A . Cleared cache , nothing. Removed my profile and tried to download it again. As soon as I put my email in, it says there is a problem...
  9. How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?: I am having issues logging in to my Microsoft account on the xbox 360. Everytime I type in my email address or password I get an error. I have tried everything. I can log into my account on xbox...
  10. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a