If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA?

Discus and support If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can my girlfriend use a digital xbox gift card if i bought it in canada whete j live 6a9f3f4f-8ccd-4365-b216-acbbd51b3ec6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chriswaite3, May 8, 2020.

1. chriswaite3
    chriswaite3 Guest

If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA?

Can my girlfriend use a digital xbox gift card if i bought it in canada whete j live

:)

chriswaite3, May 8, 2020
  2. Skydopee Win User

Hello, I recommend you use the gift function
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gift cards will only work in the region they are created for. If you can find a way to buy a US digital gift card from where you are, then that would work for her, but Canadian cards will not.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

you could try to get her or you to make the purchase as a gift, so it wouldn't matter the region
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

6. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

How to buy Points (Xbox.com purchase) / Add money to Xbox Live account?

Amazon.com seems to be the only online retailer that sells Xbox Gift cards with "Online Game Code" digital download. No physical code has to be mailed.

But there are no retailers that sell digital codes in Canada.

www.amazon.com/.../B00EDU8H9E

This is why I preferred buying points on Xbox.com. Because it was 100% online. No physical cards.
Thema:

1. If i live in canada and buy a digital xbox gift card can .y girlfriend use it in yhe USA? - Similar Threads - live canada buy

2. how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?: I cant solve my problem on here 45056af3-b88a-4200-8a78-9bb08f615431
  3. I have the XBox App on my PC and want to gift a game to a friend but live in Canada. Games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the XBox App on my PC and want to gift a game to a friend but live in Canada. Games...: So I want to buy a game for a friend using the XBox app on my PC. When I go to do so it says: Your gift will be sent as a digital code that your recipient can redeem in United States only. My...
  4. I live in Canada and I want to BUY a USD Xbox Gift Card to send to friend in US, what do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I live in Canada and I want to BUY a USD Xbox Gift Card to send to friend in US, what do I...: I have literally tried for an hour to do it through both the US and the Canadian version of the www.microsoft.com website and cannot get it to work. Why is this so hard? I can buy ANYTHING from...
  5. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  6. Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Change gamer tag but i live in canada: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and pay the 9.99 but it wants me to update my address and wont allow me to select canada as my country. 4cbdfa19-833c-489a-816c-0ee85e1fd2c6
  7. XBOX Live rewards in Canada

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBOX Live rewards in Canada: Hi, currently the redeemable items in Canada aren't on par with the US. Is there any chance that We'll see Cards for xbox credit? Currently, I have no use for any of the current options. I really...
  8. I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada: Hi everyone, I am trying to buy some DLC (Danny Way's Hawaiian dream) for the game skate 3 but can't. Every time I go to buy the DLC it tells me to add a payment method (which I already have...
  9. LIVE Gold gift to USA from Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    LIVE Gold gift to USA from Canada: I bought a LIVE Gold membership for a friend in the USA from Costco Canada and code was sent to me digitally. I was then told by someone that LIVE Gold membership codes bought in Canada only work...
  10. Is Xbox Live down in Ontario Canada??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Live down in Ontario Canada??: I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live in Ontario Canada so unable to play any online games. Xbox One is connected to the internet as we can watch Netflix. eabf5b89-a979-4cc1-b603-e474fa7264af