If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

Discus and support If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed] 9d82a3e2-2ba1-4e64-9bf2-638420a5312d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IMASexySidearm, Feb 17, 2024.

1. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

He used spaces to call me a porch monkey and n word how do i report this? Gt [mod removed]

:)

IMASexySidearm, Feb 17, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it up how do i report them?

You just report the word filter can be bypassed
  3. IMASexySidearm Win User

If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it up how do i report them?

Well that's a **** system ig now ik
  4. Smwutches Win User

The only way to report them is either by reporting the messages themselves or reporting them though their profile.
  5. Real Dabi Win User

Harrassment and Racist remarks made toward me got me banned?

I'm confused how calling someone racist for being racist is against the TOS but being racist and calling me a monkey is not? How is the not a breach of the safety I was guarenteed when I even accepted the terms of conduct.
  6. Maritimerkiller Win User

Xbox Law Enforcement bans

I can tell you that if wxplained properly, they act on it right away. If they have sworn at you, being descriminator or racist, it’s almost automatic.
Thema:

If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it...

1. If i have someone being openly racist in messages but the automatic system will not pick it... - Similar Threads - someone being openly

2. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. Please can someone help with being terminated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can someone help with being terminated?: Hey, My account got terminated or suspended; I don't know. I was hacked shortly before; this, meaning roughly a year ago. I have never used support, because I thought it was permanently deleted....
  7. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...
  8. Can some one who is being game shared with game share someone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one who is being game shared with game share someone else?: If I game share with my friend can they game share with someone else? fcd21707-1ced-4eff-b562-8c9439c201fd
  9. how to fix not being able to join someones game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix not being able to join someones game: when going to join my friends minecraft world her world dosent pop and she cant join mine aswell and when she searches my gamertag to invite me it says not found but i have xbox live and we were...
  10. I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...: when you encounter these type of people I usually try to leave it up to that Xbox but I never got a message from them this time [mod removed] 861b2a70-c4e5-44fd-a228-781460180964