If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed...

Discus and support If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed to do to get the money from the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by perm Banned, Sep 17, 2023.

1. perm Banned
    perm Banned Guest

If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed...

If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed to do to get the money from the account

:)

perm Banned, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed to do to get the money from the account

Hi Perm! I'm more than happy to help you!

That is actually quite a good question! While it is not possible to transfer that balance from one account to another, you can still try to sign in to your Microsoft account on the Microsoft store.

If you're able to sign in which means you can still use your balance to purchase there.

However, if you're unable to able to sign in to the Microsoft Store, which means it is no longer possible to use the Microsoft balance for purchases.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...se-their/e116f232-74bc-4ff3-afde-71bec98ae3c0

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. lancekucienski Win User

How do I go about getting a wrongfully and permanent banned account back???

Yes my whole microsoft account had been banned from xbox live and everything and I've spent alot of money on buying dlcs and games on the account that's been banned and I can't download or access the games or the account on anything do what do I have to do in order to get my account back or regain full access to my account and I've tried to appeal and everything else however I still haven't got my account back yet at all and I swear on my loved ones and on my ancestors Graves that I didn't do anything wrong at all to even get my account banned at all and it was an enforcement action that happened
  4. Aesthetic Goat Win User

HELP PLEASE - SOMEONE WHO CAN LOOK AT MY CASE

So what, I am suppose to just be like ok, Il let my account of all these years just remain permanent banned because some guy made a mistake in banning my account instead of being a communication ban, does that sound logical?
  5. iTz x Ceej Win User

Someone logged into my account and tampered with my account

I have, I am worried that if the person was modding, since I used to back when I was younger, my account will get reset again or even banned. I put a lot of money on this account.
  6. Uomo Bella Win User

An error occurred cancelling automatic renewal.

What makes it worse is I my credit card was cancelled and it was being charged and Microsoft wasn't getting my money so I'm now banned. I've had this account for three years and now I have to call these incompetent people.
Thema:

1. If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed... - Similar Threads - money Microsoft account

2. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  5. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  6. The money remains in the Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The money remains in the Microsoft account: My daughters added the gift cards I purchased to their accounts. However, when they attempt to buy something, it says "Ask Parents" and then requests payment from me, even though their Microsoft...
  7. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  8. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  9. Why can't I use my money of my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I use my money of my Microsoft account: Hi , I have exactly 8,01 euros on my Microsoft account and when I am trying to buy the game pass for 6,99 euros it says pay the rest with my credit card . Even though i have more than enough...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account: This is the error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: 3XA/FPqDTES6BD/2.9.351 It has been...