If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

Discus and support If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Summa GameR, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Summa GameR
    Summa GameR Guest

If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0 the whole story and everything but when you start the game you have to link your xbox live account on steam in order to play, so i wanted to know if i will have the Car Pass from Xbox App on Steam aswell, i mean, im still playing with the same xbox account but just on steam, right? (BTW i wasnt able to test it yet because of work, thats why im asking)

:)

Summa GameR, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. Georges C. Win User

Forza Horizon 5 not launching

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Brandon, there are some knowing issues regarding Forza Horizon 5.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Forza Horizon 5 (Cloud + Console + PC)

Players on Steam and Windows may see frequent crashing while playing

Examples of the error codes being seen are 0xc0000005 (access violation) and 0x0000001d (failed install or uninstall of system-level software)

This may be caused by hardware issues such as faulty RAM, file errors or corruption, or PC settings.

In these cases we recommend that you follow up with the hardware manufacturer for your device to ensure that you have the latest firmware installed.

Players may run into a "local cache is full" error

This is currently being investigated

Players are unable to locate their Welcome Pack, Car Pass, and VIP Pass

The Welcome Pack, Car Pass and VIP Pass will not show as content when viewing Game and add-ons on devices. This is located and managed within the game itself and is available once the tutorial/first chapter is completed. Players can validate ownership by doing one of the following:

Complete the first Chapter in the game, which will unlock the content

Visit the store pages for each item, which will show as Owned:

Welcome Pack: https://www.microsoft.com/p/forza-horizon-5-wel...

Car Pass: https://www.microsoft.com/p/forza-horizon-5-car...

VIP membership: https://www.microsoft.com/p/forza-horizon-5-vip...

Some players are experiencing disconnects from Horizon Life (multiplayer).

These players can still play in Horizon Solo (single player) or attempt a console reboot to reconnect to Horizon Life. Playground Games is investigating the issue.

For a list of all known issues being tracked by the Playground Games and Turn 10 teams, please visit the FH5 Known Issues page.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  4. Georges C. Win User

Forza Horizon 5 constantly crashing

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Erik, there are some knowing issues regardig Forza 5

Forza Horizon 5 (Cloud + Console + PC)

Players on Steam and Windows may see frequent crashing while playing

Examples of the error codes being seen are 0xc0000005 (access violation) and 0x0000001d (failed install or uninstall of system-level software)

This may be caused by hardware issues such as faulty RAM, file errors or corruption, or PC settings.

In these cases we recommend that you follow up with the hardware manufacturer for your device to ensure that you have the latest firmware installed.

Players may run into a "local cache is full" error

This is currently being investigated

Players are unable to locate their Welcome Pack, Car Pass, and VIP Pass

The Welcome Pack, Car Pass and VIP Pass will not show as content when viewing Game and add-ons on devices. This is located and managed within the game itself and is available once the tutorial/first chapter is completed. Players can validate ownership by doing one of the following:

Complete the first Chapter in the game, which will unlock the content

Visit the store pages for each item, which will show as Owned:

Welcome Pack: https://www.microsoft.com/p/forza-horizon-5-wel...

Car Pass: https://www.microsoft.com/p/forza-horizon-5-car...

VIP membership: https://www.microsoft.com/p/forza-horizon-5-vip...

Some players are experiencing disconnects from Horizon Life (multiplayer).

These players can still play in Horizon Solo (single player) or attempt a console reboot to reconnect to Horizon Life. Playground Games is investigating the issue.

For a list of all known issues being tracked by the Playground Games and Turn 10 teams, please visit the FH5 Known Issues page.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

Thank you for your response. If you want to play the game Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app, you will need to purchase the Xbox game version on the Microsoft Store:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Forza-Ho...

Since you have purchased the game on Steam, you can only play it on the Steam Launcher. You won't be able to find your Steam games on the Xbox app library as they have their respective launchers.

Remember that Steam and Xbox PC are 2 different gaming clients.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

forza horizon 5 game pass premium add-ons

Hi Gabriel,

As noted already, unfortunately only the Standard Edition of FH5 is available on Game Pass.

You can always purchase the add-ons bundle if you access FH5 through Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle | Xbox or if you would prefer to own the game with the premium add-ons, then you would need to purchase the Premium Edition

You receive the Car Pass, the Welcome Pack, VIP Status and the Hot Wheels DLC releasing July 19th with the Premium add-on.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Car

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  4. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  5. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  6. Forza horizon 5. Car speed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5. Car speed.: Okay, so on my xbox series s the cars won't reach its maximum speed, then when I play on the xbox one the cars go alot quicker. On the xbox series s I can get the koenigsegg probably maximum...
  7. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...
  8. I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??: I recently got game pass and started playing a lot of Forza Horizon 5 lately and I was playing for a few hours today and then turned it off. When I logged back in and played forza it said I had...
  9. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...: 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005) 6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022) 7-(Toyota...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working: Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate Edition DLC is working on PC but not on Xbox anymore. It shows that I have the dlc cars and progress in the Hot Wheels dlc, but I can’t drive the cars or play the dlc....