if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one

Discus and support if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was just wondering if i have two xbox ones and i have fallout 4 season pass and battlefront season pass if i move all the data to another xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarryGosling68, Nov 29, 2016.

1. if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one

i was just wondering if i have two xbox ones and i have fallout 4 season pass and battlefront season pass if i move all the data to another xbox one say the xbox one s will i still get all my game data and season passes back? please i need help

:)

StarryGosling68, Nov 29, 2016
  2. PrimEmperor8
    PrimEmperor8 Guest
    Fallout 4 Season Pass

Dear Sirs.

I own Xbox One.

On date 26/02/2016 i buy Fallout 4 Season Pass, Invoice 2516738025, but that Bundle dont download on my Xbox. I Allready have before original game Fallout 4.

Please help my, to download Fallout 4 Season Pass on my Xbox one

PrimEmperor8, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Nov 30, 2016
  4. x D A IK E N
    x D A IK E N Guest

if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one

Yes , the game data is saved on the cloud and the season pass you purchase is linked to your account. When you log in to the new xbox box and launch fallout it will sync the save data.

x D A IK E N, Nov 30, 2016
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Which game will be more successful, Skyrim or Fallout 4?

6. x D A IK E N Win User

Yes , the game data is saved on the cloud and the season pass you purchase is linked to your account. When you log in to the new xbox box and launch fallout it will sync the save data.
  7. LeviDerby Win User

DRM for CoD:Ghosts on 360/One

8. ezdoesit510 Win User

Cant download CoD Ghosts, I demand refund

Xbox 360 and xbox one market places are 2 different things. If you buy something one one it does not transfer to the other ( only xbox 360 --> xbox one: only the season pass for assassins creed, CoD Ghost, Battlefield 4 season pass for a limited time only).
  9. KaziMH Win User

Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming

Its a brand new copy i got from a GAMES Store in the UK. There is no small print on the season pass paper. Please help me with my situation, i would really like to redeem the code which will give my free copy of xbox 360 backwards compatibilty fallout
    3 game for the xbox one that has come with my fallout 4 copy
Thema:

1. if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one - Similar Threads - game fallout season

2. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  3. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  4. Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello, I have an existing Fallout 76 account (not on any Xbox Game Pass account,) and I wanted to subscribe to Game Pass, my question is.. will the new subscription create a new and separate...
  5. Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Disk (FALLOUT 4: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION): Missing disk What can I Do to get a digital copy of Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition Who do I contact for help? b64725c9-31d8-48e9-97b0-115936b0bba9
  6. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?: I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market...
  7. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  8. Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help): My fallout 4 on my PC won't open and keeps giving me a file system error (-2015294512) through the gamelauncherhelper.exe file. When I say this I went to my fallout 4 file and tried to open up the...
  9. Fallout 4 not working on PC game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 not working on PC game pass.: Hi! This is my second time dealing with this problem. I downloaded Fallout 4 and when I try to launch it, it asks for the administrator pin. Immediately after I put in the pin, the game informs me...
  10. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...