if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

Discus and support if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonathan brown2, Dec 12, 2023.

1. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long as i have the subscription?

:)

jonathan brown2, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport?

They're included with the subscription. So as long as you have the subscription and as long as the games are included, you can access them. If you want to get rid of the subscription or the games are removed from Game Pass, you would need to purchase them if you want to continue playing them.
  3. Matt.b483 Win User

Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

So your saying my family of 5 with 1 pc has to have 5 separate game pass subscriptions to use game pass on there pc accounts? I don't need to do this with the Xbox why is it different on the pc? I should be able to buy game pass for the pc and everyone that uses it has access
  4. WOLF GAMER v2 Win User

Listed DLC Cars in Buy Cars Grid

I was considering exchanging a few games and getting Forza 4 second hand (no DLC) with it, if I do what car pack would I not get that comes with a new copy of the game? I'm likely to get the season pass as i've a shedload of MS points not used yet, but are
    the cars that come with the game initially available to buy separately as DLC...?
  5. Ethan_581 Win User

Can I use PC game pass and Console game pass with one account?

So if I have pc game pass for my pc and I have a console with no subscriptionbeing paid on it, will the pc game pass make it so the console has the game pass subscription to or do I have to buy a separate game pass for the console?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Gamepass

Hi,

As you are on pc , you should buy Ultimate game pass to get all features.

Regards
    Unless you ALSO have a Xbox console, you do NOT have to buy the Ultimate Game Pass.

Online Multiplayer on the PC does NOT require you to have a Gold subscription. So you'd be wasting money for a service you don't use. If you only play on the PC, the Game Pass for PC is enough.

If however you DO have a Xbox One, and you are already paying for a separate Gold membership, just get Ultimate, as you then get the two Game Passes (Console and PC) as well as Gold for console, and you basically get one of the Game Pass subscriptions "for
    free", compared to buying all three subscriptions separately.
Thema:

if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

1. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza... - Similar Threads - game pass buy

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  5. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret buying Xbox Game Pass.: I regret buying Xbox Game Pass. 60f873fa-60f6-40c9-9838-e2a5ca4ab122
  8. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  9. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  10. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...