If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for

Discus and support If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for d1c9a9a8-c224-432f-819a-6bce783ad9a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jimmy kimmel, May 19, 2023.

1. jimmy kimmel
    jimmy kimmel Guest

:)

jimmy kimmel, May 19, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jimmy, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

Is this regarding an Xbox live network suspension?
    If it would be the case, you can still download an play the games you own but all the online part for each game is going to be restricted

If is regarding instead a suspension of your Microsoft account, yes. You're not going to be able to play your games

You can always learn more about Xbox live suspensions visiting the next articles.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Smwutches Win User

You forfeit everything on an account once it is banned. If you have your console set as your Home console, you can still access the games on a new account while using that console though.
  4. Shotty Doll Win User

I have a question about "Griefing" suspensions,

So I could get my account perma-banned and have all my games that I paid for confiscated over something like that? Ridiculous.
  5. A Livid Penguin Win User

MW3 player receives 13 year ban

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

yeah it should be PERMANENT like they do on EA Origin!

[/quote]

You do realize they perma-ban people in origin for having their name quoted in an offensive post, right? And if you get perma-banned on the forums you lose access to all the MP AND SP Games you bought?

-

Origin is not the service to model user bans after.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Banned permanently form halo 4 online

Quitting would never result in a perma-ban. If that was the case, every one of us would be banned from games just because of server problems. You can only be perma-banned for in game conduct, obscene profiles or cheating.
Thema:

1. If I get perma ban do I lose every game I've paid for - Similar Threads - perma ban lose

2. Perma Banned for no Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma Banned for no Reason?: I randomly decided to play minecraft on my Pc right. Well, when I went to login to Microsoft, my account was suspended. I checked my enforcement history, and I was permanently suspended FOR NO...
  3. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  4. My account was perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was perma banned: My account was perma banned because i was harrassed by another user who i think abused the bot system xbox uses to get my account banned i wasnt really paying attention to what the user was saying...
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  7. Modern Warfare Perma banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern Warfare Perma banned.: Hi, it's quite a long time since I tried to resolve this issue with activision that claimed I was the account owner at the moment they "scanned" when and what happened to my account at that date...
  8. Why is my console perma banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my console perma banned?: I came home from school Wednesday night to see that My console has been permanently banned…… there is no reason at all it should be banned I looked at enforcements and I still have zero out of...
  9. I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...: I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me offline and harassing me on Xbox party I did...
  10. My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture: my friend got perma banned for posting his profile pic (which contained no gore or anything explicit) however his ban info dosent say anything and xbox hasnt tried to do anything he says, his...