If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game

Discus and support If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got a suspension for 4 days so I'm not allowed to create parties or chat but can I still talk in the gamechat of a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Abdulthe potato, Jul 30, 2023.

1. If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game

I got a suspension for 4 days so I'm not allowed to create parties or chat but can I still talk in the gamechat of a game

:)

Abdulthe potato, Jul 30, 2023
  2. TRethehedgehog Win User

Don’t join any parties right now as there is an exploit that could get you suspended or perma banned
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

If you receive a suspension that restricts your communication that also includes in-game chatting. You will have to either wait out the suspension before you can chat again or see if a case review will reduce the suspension (enforcement.xbox.com).
  4. Legoless Gem Win User

I've been banned from xbox live for doing nothing except silently playing a game

The enforcement team investigates each complaint they receive. So you can have a million complaints filed against you, but they won't issue a suspension/ban unless they find something that violates the code of conduct/terms of service. Since investigations
    can take time, both suspensions could be for actions that took place weeks or months ago.
    Yet why then have I been banned from xbox live in general for nothing? What could they have found to ban me if for 3 to 4 days I wasn't even playing and then somehow I did something wrong by not talking to anyone in gamechat because
    I didn't have a mic to get banned for harassment and threats? It's hard to believe the enforcement team actually will do an investigation if they don't show to me the supposed evidence. Plus I doubt there was any for weeks or months ago because I almost never
    talk in gamechat and never message random people, I just stay silent or play with friends in private parties. I think it would be more likely that if someone just decided to file a lot of complaints against me, then they would just go ahead and ban then actually
    investigate since again, I never message and mostly never talk in gamechat, so there's no real point where I would decide to do such a stupid thing as harass and threat.
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

People unable to hear me on party chat

so, you can talk in a party chat but not in a gamechat? right?
  6. GB Torney Time Win User

Xbox one mic not working

Im haveing this problem at the moment. I cant talk to anyone. not even in gamechat. my mic just isnt getting picked up.
Thema:

1. If I get a suspension on xbox can I still talk In gamechat of a game - Similar Threads - suspension still talk

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  4. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  5. I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...: I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or why is it not working? 8e7474d5-7726-43d9-8264-faefeaa32827
  6. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  7. My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...: i cant chat to my friends because it says im suspended even though my enforcement history says i have no active suspensions. Ive already tried signing in and out but nothing works. All of my...
  8. I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still...: Create a new account with old suspended email? eefa90bc-84ec-452b-be40-f89d3b8449c0
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. My suspension is over but why can I not send messages still

in XBoX Accessibility
    My suspension is over but why can I not send messages still: My suspension ended today but I still can't send messages to my friends. f7d37940-06db-4eeb-be74-916593e6d504