If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...

Discus and support If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for crossplay? f330bdf0-db6a-4b26-9624-471f047d52b7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam=Williams, Dec 1, 2023.

1. If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...

If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for crossplay?

:)

Adam=Williams, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for crossplay?

Hi there Adam=Williams, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Any game downloaded from the Xbox App on your PC is considered its PC version. The only situation where a game runs in its console version is when it's played directly on the Xbox console or through Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. JordanNapier1 Win User

error-code-0x80070005 on XBOX app for PC

only when i try to download Ark off of xbox app on pc it fail and error code: 0x80070005 and it's only ark.
  4. Théoma Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

ok merci, si j'ai ARK sur Steam (PC), pourrais je jouer ce jeu via la console ?

[Translate by mod]

OK thanks, if I have ARK on steam (PC), could I play this game via the console?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

microsoft gaming

depends, was it for pc or the xbox console, if pc then download via the library in the windows store or xbox app. if console then download from within the library on the console.
  6. Théoma Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

Hé bien non désolé ^^, j'ai cru comprendre que je devais faire de la Xbox ma console personnelle donc avec mon compte Microsoft (du coup pas possible d'utiliser un compte "enfant") pour pouvoir jouer au même jeu console . PC. L'idée ici c'est d'éviter qu
    eje doive acheter deux fois le même jeu un pour mon pc et un pour la console de mon fiston.

Aussi je n'ai pas la réponse concernant ARK j'ai ARK via Steam PC, puis y jouer avec notre XBOX ???

[Translation - Well no sorry ^^, I understood that I had to make the Xbox my personal console so with my Microsoft account (not possible to use an account "child ") to be able to play the same console game. Pc. The idea here is to avoid me having to buy
    twice the same game one for my PC and one for my son's console.

Also I do not have the answer regarding ARK I have ARK via steam PC, then play it with our XBOX???]
Thema:

If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...

1. If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for... - Similar Threads - download ARK ASA

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s: it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s bc7ddb52-4813-4300-915b-f64d49c97f5e
  4. I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible: I am so lost idk what to do d0a4f6f1-9d84-4b89-92b2-f53c2f1a2f91
  5. Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...: I attempted to download ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition from the Xbox app via Game Pass. However, I encountered a problem where the download would stop at various points. The first time it stopped...
  6. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?: I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that...
  7. Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...: Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete the game nor complete the download, all in the original xbox application....
  8. I download ark evolved and it’s asking me to get a membership even though I have bought a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I download ark evolved and it’s asking me to get a membership even though I have bought a...: Download ark evolved waited three hours for it to download all 240 gigabytes then when I wanted to play, it’s asking me to get a membership of Xbox ultimate or Xbox gold but I already have a gold...
  9. unable to download ARK: Survival Evolved from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download ARK: Survival Evolved from Windows Store: Greetings, I am having issues for the last month of so trying to download and install ARK: Survival Evolved on my PC through Windows Store. I am getting the following error when I try to...
  10. Ark survival evolved download help! Now would very much be appreciated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved download help! Now would very much be appreciated: I started the new update with the carch so I would be able to play servers but the update jumped from 12 ish gb to 72 gb it’s stuck at 51% in the Xbox app but in the windows store it says 36% at...