If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

Discus and support If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The only problem is that I no longer use or own the phone number or email address to receive the code to reset my password they are different now. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noel Quintero, Aug 18, 2023.

1. If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

The only problem is that I no longer use or own the phone number or email address to receive the code to reset my password they are different now. I just have the gamer tag and user email.

:)

Noel Quintero, Aug 18, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

Hello Noel how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. Yes, you can log into your account on any console, from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X. You can recover your account even if you no longer have the verification code, please fill out this form with as much information as possible.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

New console - can i use old one in house too?

Hi George! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Here's what you can do in order to share your Xbox Game Pass on both Xbox Series X and old Xbox One console.

Sign in to your account where you have an active Xbox Game Pass on Xbox Series X console > press the Xbox menu button > go to Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox > Select Make this as my home Xbox.

That way, you will be enabling the game and subscription sharing from your account and all of the accounts that will be using the Xbox Series X console will have the benefits of your Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Sign out of the console then sign in on your old Xbox One console. In this way, you will be using the old Xbox Console where you can frequently use your account. As long as your account is signed in on your old Xbox One console, you will still have access to your Xbox Game Pass benefits while your kids can play your game pass on Xbox Series X console.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. Sarmad Qureshi Win User

Xbox/Xbox One not launching digital games unless it has the purchase account signed in

I don't want the same account to be signed in on the Xbox One and the Series X, cause then none of us can play.

Blue Duck has 1 month of Ultimate, and we don't own FH5 and MSFS

I'm doing a flight with my main account (OrangeDuck) but I have to have blueduck signed in to, but if my brother wants to play on the other console, since we don't have the disc, he has to use the gamepass blueduck account and if were signed in at the same time you cant play anything.
  5. Gavin Mitter Win User

Help me

I have the digital game and I bought it on the same account that I am signing into the new Xbox and when I download the game it still says I don’t have the game and I can’t play any of the games that I bought in my old Xbox on my series x.
  6. GR8YFOX Win User

Xbox Series X Personalisation options

I have not, but as I mentioned Personalisation was working on the Xbox One with no issues. It is on the Series X where this issue has occurred so I don't think it is to do with my account.

I have even done a console reset which removes my account, but still the same. Something is happening between Xbox Live and my Series X or it is the console itself and not Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account? - Similar Threads - don't own series

2. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  5. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  6. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  7. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  8. I have nearly finished Slime Rancher 2, Xbox series X now telling me I don't own the game?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have nearly finished Slime Rancher 2, Xbox series X now telling me I don't own the game?...: Xbox Series X not letting me play slime Rancher 2, after nearly completing the game, not on trial I own the game c35e4553-73cd-4b8f-8a80-38f26f06c05d
  9. Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I don't own Minecraft despite migrating: Back in 2021 I successfully migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and have been playing on it. Ever since getting a new PC when I logged in it says I don't own Minecraft. I tried calling, but...
  10. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c