If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...

Discus and support If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having a problem where I’m connected to the WiFi, I’ve always used wired connection, but I get the “connect to the Xbox network” box on the screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jalen New, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Jalen New
    Jalen New Guest

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...

I’m having a problem where I’m connected to the WiFi, I’ve always used wired connection, but I get the “connect to the Xbox network” box on the screen. I’ve disconnect the Ethernet cable and connected wireless. And it said I was connected but it’s still telling me to connect to the Xbox network. So I’m thinking about resetting my console. Not factory resetting, the other option. What’s should I do

:)

Jalen New, Jun 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: