If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

Discus and support If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZZZEU, Nov 5, 2023.

1. ZZZEU
    ZZZEU Guest

If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some reason permanently connected, i was curious if i were to delete the Microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 if i could then add a new one?

:)

ZZZEU, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able to make a new microsoft account to connect to the same ps4 account?

Hi there ZZZEU, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It appears that, according to the official Minecraft help website, it's not possible to unlink a Microsoft account from a PlayStation account to link a different account. This means that even if you completely delete the Microsoft account linked to your PS4, you will continue to face the same problem. Please note that this restriction is entirely imposed by PlayStation, not by Xbox or Microsoft, as PlayStation determines which accounts can be linked on their platform and how it's done.

Here's the information I found on the Minecraft Help Center website:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

"Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be linked to a different account.

If you choose to unlink the accounts, purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be relinked to the original account."

In this case, I recommend trying to contact PlayStation Support to see if they can assist you in linking a different account or provide an alternative solution since, as mentioned earlier, this restriction is on their end.

You can contact PlayStation Support using the following link:

https://www.playstation.com/support/playstation-support-contact-guide/

Note: The websites mentioned above are not from Microsoft. The pages appear to provide accurate and secure information. Be cautious of ads on the sites that may frequently promote products classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before deciding to download and install it.

Please keep in mind that in this public Xbox community forum, we are just fellow gamers like you, trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I connected my ps4 account with a deleted Microsoft account

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This is a known issue and is being looked into. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account
    through the Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  5. aeneasfromhell Win User

I connected my ps4 account with a deleted Microsoft account

Iam not quiet sure what you mean. But if you mean wheter or not i can log in with the deleted Microsoft account, i can not. I get an error message in mc saying i have to log in with said account, which doesn't exist...
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How can I delete my Microsoft account connection in Minecraft PS4?

Hi Efe. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Once you have connected a PSN account to your Microsoft account, you sadly can't unlink them or connect them to a different PSN/Microsoft account. The account connection is permanent. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able... - Similar Threads - delete microsoft account

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  7. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  8. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  9. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  10. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...