If i delete my gta online save file everywhere it keeps coming back like how

Discus and support If i delete my gta online save file everywhere it keeps coming back like how in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i want to delete gta online save file it does let me delete everywhere and i do that but it keeps coming back again but I litterly deleting it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam van Dijk, Mar 8, 2023.

1. If i delete my gta online save file everywhere it keeps coming back like how

If i want to delete gta online save file it does let me delete everywhere and i do that but it keeps coming back again but I litterly deleting it from cloud like how my friends don't have that problem

:)

Liam van Dijk, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know do you want it to be deleted on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  3. Quiet_times Win User

How do I delete cloud save file on Xbox one?

I’ve followed the step by step instructions on the support page on how to delete cloud save files but I don’t have the option to “delete from everywhere” and when I go to my storage I only have the option to clear all my local save files. I have
    searched through my whole xbox one looking for an option to delete it but I can’t find anything.
    Go to manage games and add ons and it will say delete from console or from everywhere

I literally said, in the question, that I don’t have the option to delete it from everywhere.
  4. lxSakuraixl Win User

How do I delete cloud save file on Xbox one?

I’ve followed the step by step instructions on the support page on how to delete cloud save files but I don’t have the option to “delete from everywhere” and when I go to my storage I only have the option to clear all my local save files. I have
    searched through my whole xbox one looking for an option to delete it but I can’t find anything.
    Go to manage games and add ons and it will say delete from console or from everywhere
  5. OrcaAmity Win User

The Cloud

I tried that and it doesn't show Delete Everywhere. What I'm trying to do is start a new game of Diablo 3 and there's no New Game option in the game menu and when I think I've deleted the game save file and when I load the game again it keeps on syncing
    the game save back into the game again.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Deleting a cloud save game

Hey Neil,

Thank you for keeping us updated. It is a bit odd that they removed the option to delete from everywhere. Im not sure why the feature would be removed but, I do have some steps I would like you to follow to fully delete your save data from everywhere.

1. Delete your save data for the game.
    2. Go into "Offline mode" from your
      network settings
    3. Start your game (this should start you from scratch)
    4. Once the game is started and it is a brand new save file, go back into online mode.
    5. Manually save the game or Continue playing until your game auto saves

This should overwrite the cloud save data. Hope this works and let us know the results
Thema:

1. If i delete my gta online save file everywhere it keeps coming back like how - Similar Threads - delete gta online

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...: I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me re download it for some reason x d53e22e9-8d90-4433-956a-e7928622e4d1
  8. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  9. I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just wanted to play GTA 5 story mode on my Xbox 360 after I deleted all of the old saved...: . After I deleted all of that I'm just stuck on the loading screen. I tried restarting the console and the game but nothing worked. I don't have any internet access on the Xbox and I only want to...
  10. Why you want a gta minecraft server to delete there weapons?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why you want a gta minecraft server to delete there weapons?: Minecraft was a cool game, it is but im playing on a minecraftserver named gtm.network its a gta minecraft server and you striking against him many times beore. Mojang did a way better job and we...