If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?

Discus and support If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I delete Minecraft on Xbox one will my in game purchases be removed permanently if i reinstall Minecraft bedrock edition? I have a glitch on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JRPIKACHU10, Nov 22, 2023.

1. JRPIKACHU10
    JRPIKACHU10 Guest

If I delete Minecraft on Xbox one will my in game purchases be removed permanently if i reinstall Minecraft bedrock edition? I have a glitch on my Xbox that will on let me play cubecraft and I want to see if it will be fixed if I delete and reinstall the game but I'm not to sure if I'll keep my in game purchases.

Please respond Microsoft

:)

JRPIKACHU10, Nov 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you can delete and reinstall things as many times as you want
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Big problem after minecraft update

Here are the specifics: Went to play minecraft. The game updated and my console froze right after it completed. I turned my xbox off, then restarted it. EVERYTHING was gone. It totally deleted two offline accounts that I can not seem to recover. Everything
    we had purchased over our tenure on LIVE, and I have a bad feeling all game saves are gone as well.
  4. Ya Boi Des Win User

Is it possible to permanently delete an xbox live account?

I hope Microsoft figure out away to delete my account permanently cause I need it gone like now :''(
  5. WolfiesDen360 Win User

minecraft 360 edition gone purchased now gone??

If its deleted from the xbox its gone forever

:(

No, not really. Just go to the market place for minecraft. Instead of "Purchase" it will say "Download again". Once purchased, you can download it as many times as you wish.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can/do xbox use data from deleted accounts or does it expire for them too for privacy reasons?

When it's been permanently deleted all data is gone on both sides.
Thema:

1. If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone? - Similar Threads - delete Minecraft game

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  7. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  8. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  9. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...