If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles

Discus and support If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I delete Roblox on my profile will it delete from all the accounts bc1fce3e-0aac-4646-8b0b-2a68d771749f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rylee Haswell, Dec 23, 2023.

1. If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles

If I delete Roblox on my profile will it delete from all the accounts

:)

Rylee Haswell, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Rylee H, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you're referring to uninstalling the game, then the answer is yes. Games are downloaded to the device, not to each account. This means that only one installation is needed for all accounts using that device. If you delete the game, no profile will have access to it unless you reinstall it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Deleting Log in accounts

Delete a gamer profile

You can delete profiles that you no longer use. Here’s how:

1.Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.

2.Select Memory.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.
  4. alexburns Win User

Delete my account.

Hi here is how you delete your gamertag.

Delete a gamer profile

You can delete profiles that you no longer use. Here’s how:

Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.

Select Memory.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

how do i reload my xbox live profile without deleting anything?

Hi, could you take a look at the following link please.

-

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete-

-

It is possible to remove all the files associated with a profile when you are deleting the profile so please make note of the section regarding profile deletion in the link above. Downloading a profile should not put at risk your files at all.

-

◦Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

◦Select Delete Profile and Items to delete the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.
  6. ReZ AuSSie Win User

Code: 80048821

ok i went through the first answer

Delete Profile Safely:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select Delete Profile Only.*

after all devices ther was no option for gamer profiles. so in the end i couldnt delete my gamer profile
Thema:

1. If I delete a game on my profile will it delete on all profiles - Similar Threads - delete game profile

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  4. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  5. Problem deleting a game from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem deleting a game from my xbox: There are 2 games I am trying to delete from my xbox 360. Whenever I press delete it pops up with an error message saying there was a problem performing that action...
  6. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  7. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  8. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  9. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  10. Delete a game from my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete a game from my profile: I get i can hide games from my profle BUT that game is STILL there like a big ugly spider you saw that vanished I had my nephew[8 YO] for a few hours yesterday and set his profile up from his...