If I close my microsoft account, will my subscriptions be canceled?

Discus and support If I close my microsoft account, will my subscriptions be canceled? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, If I close my microsoft account, will my subscriptions be canceled? Thank you, Janek 02dde60b-b17b-414f-b379-2723ad62e7b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JanPomianowski, Dec 26, 2020.

1. If I close my microsoft account, will my subscriptions be canceled?

Hello,

Thank you,

Janek

:)

JanPomianowski, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

how do i cancel my minecraft realm realm subscription?

Head to the Microsoft account page.

Find the subscription tab and locate the realm that you wish to cancel.

Select the "Manage Subscription" button.

Cancel the subscription.

Ensure the subscription is canceled and then close the page.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One was stolen.

If you registered your console for the warranty it will be under the devices section of your Microsoft account.

If you changed the password the will not be able to access your account. They would still be able to use the console even if you closed your account. They do not need your account to use it, they can just make one themselves.

If you still want to close your Microsoft account you can d o so here:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/cancel-microsoft-account

Here is info on how to just cancel your Xbox live subscription: http://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription
  4. Son ALA Win User

Delete my account

5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Close Xbox live please. No longer will pay this account I'm not using.

cancel all your subscriptions first. please visit this link https://support.xbox.com/en-us/my-account/microsoft-account/cancel-microsoft-account

Once the account is closed, you have 60 days to change your mind. Microsoft permanently deletes the account after 60 days. You'll lose access to all services that require your Microsoft account email address and password to sign in. This includes any Content,
    games, or apps, or OneDrive content that requires you to sign in to Xbox Live to access.

Closing your Microsoft account doesn't cancel all subscriptions that you have associated with your Microsoft account.

If you close your Microsoft account, you won't be able to sign in to your Xbox console, even if you've previously saved your email address and password to your console.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Erase Gametarg forever

Thema:

1. If I close my microsoft account, will my subscriptions be canceled? - Similar Threads - close microsoft account

2. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  3. I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it: I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it. what do I do? 76ec2d1e-743b-46b1-a086-be1d336ac7d8
  4. Did you closed my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did you closed my Microsoft Account?: I have bought Minecraft in 2022. Made Microsoft Account which I never used or remember the username to. I wanted to regain access to the account, only to findout that starts with Vi and it is...
  5. My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the...: My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the browser, however, I have been using this account to play minecraft on, and I migrated my mojang account...
  6. On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...: Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating a2b3b38f-812c-465b-bdee-e92b53d97d74
  7. If I close this Microsoft account will my Xbox account that uses this gmail close and erase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I close this Microsoft account will my Xbox account that uses this gmail close and erase...: The closing account page wasn’t specific and I’m concerned about losing 4-6 years of Xbox data 95db343c-7d7b-4fc6-840e-aa96cfd31889
  8. Can i delete minecraft from my microsoft account? or just close the minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete minecraft from my microsoft account? or just close the minecraft account?: if not then is there a way to get rid of the game? 80e9abe2-7c56-4b24-9141-1f3403c7045d
  9. How to close microsoft account immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to close microsoft account immediately: Title BUT NOT THIS ONE OK OTHER ONE 0fa0fd17-27c0-4e8c-819b-b4dd83690795
  10. Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account: I want to close my microsoft account so I can add my email address to my account that has all of my xbox data on it, but I can't add that email because of the 30 day period before the account...