If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

Discus and support If I clear local Xbox 360 storage... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I clear Xbox 360 storage from my Xbox One S will it clear a profile that was originally made on my old 360 but is being used on the Xbox One S?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HadesAvalanche, Jan 1, 2018.

1. If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

If I clear Xbox 360 storage from my Xbox One S will it clear a profile that was originally made on my old 360 but is being used on the Xbox One S?

:)

HadesAvalanche, Jan 1, 2018
  2. Jogos retrocompatibilidade não funciona o modo online

Hey there ALPACA ZYZZ,

Let's have you try to clear the Xbox 360 Local Storage.

To do this, navigate to 'All settings', select Storage in the
    System settings menu, then proceed to Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Let us know if that helps!

Mister Mascot, Jan 1, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Trouble acessing... uh... servers?

Hey again Brii!

Have you tried clearing your local Xbox 360 storage yet? If not check out the steps over in

this FAQ
    and run through the steps to clear local Xbox 360 storage. Once you clear storage, attempt a full power cycle and try starting the game back up. Let us know how it goes If I clear local Xbox 360 storage... :)

Mister Maka, Jan 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. It'll just remove it from that console.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
  5. from which console; the One S or the 360?

HadesAvalanche, Jan 3, 2018
  6. it will clear the 360 profile from the Xbox One. Not the main profile.

When you next run a 360 game on your Xbox One, your console will download this profile again.

Obsessive Power, Jan 3, 2018
  7. alfa4Cguy409
    alfa4Cguy409 Guest
    Hey, my main profile was from my xbox 360, so if i clear local xbox 360 storage will it get rid of my profile, if not will it get rid of gamerscore earned from my xbox 360

alfa4Cguy409, Nov 10, 2018
  8. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hey Alfa,

Just to clarify, Clearing the local 360 saves from Xbox one will only remove the save data and profile from the Xbox one. Your 360 profile and Gamerscore will remain intact, and the next time you play a backwards compatible game your profile will redownload.
    This includes save data from the cloud storage.

If you require further support, please create your own thread detailing any issues you are experiencing. We will be happy to help!

Thank you.

XBF Chris J, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

it will clear the 360 profile from the Xbox One. Not the main profile.

When you next run a 360 game on your Xbox One, your console will download this profile again.
  10. XBF Chris J Win User

Hey Alfa,

Just to clarify, Clearing the local 360 saves from Xbox one will only remove the save data and profile from the Xbox one. Your 360 profile and Gamerscore will remain intact, and the next time you play a backwards compatible game your profile will redownload.
    This includes save data from the cloud storage.

If you require further support, please create your own thread detailing any issues you are experiencing. We will be happy to help!

Thank you.
  11. alfa4Cguy409 Win User

Hey, my main profile was from my xbox 360, so if i clear local xbox 360 storage will it get rid of my profile, if not will it get rid of gamerscore earned from my xbox 360
  12. Smwutches Win User

13. HadesAvalanche Win User

from which console; the One S or the 360?
Thema:

1. If I clear local Xbox 360 storage... - Similar Threads - clear local 360

2. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  3. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  4. Is there a way for me to keep my saves when clearing local saved games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way for me to keep my saves when clearing local saved games?: Alright, so just for some context, I play a lot of Minecraft, and I keep getting this notification that my data isn’t syncing with the cloud. I’ve had this happen previously, and when I did what...
  5. Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.: Hi, around five years ago I bought the Xbox One X and it was until yesterday that it was having problems. Two days ago, I tried to load into Grand Theft Auto 5 and a message popped up saying that...
  6. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  7. Clear local saves and saving error!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clear local saves and saving error!: Hello, I am currently playing fm23 although every-time I try to save I get a message saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app, your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room,...
  8. What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does clear local xbox 360 delete?: i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965
  9. If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...: I want to keep my current account on the Xbox 1 to continue to use as my main, I just don’t want to not have access to my account. c00d62c8-cd50-40ae-beab-f0fb93cb16a0
  10. How do I undo 'clear local saved games'

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I undo 'clear local saved games': I tried everything but all my progress on my Xbox has deleted 6c556230-7531-43b7-b062-cbd754d77b85

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clear local xbox 360 storage

2. clear local xbox 360 storage xbox one

3. what happens when you clear local xbox 360 storage xbox one