If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

Discus and support If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m clueless submitted by /u/Historical-Ad-3050 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Historical-Ad-3050, Jan 2, 2024.

1. If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

/u/Historical-Ad-3050, Jan 2, 2024
  2. pjameleven Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

I was able to customize my background (it's the same pic as my profile pic) by downloading the image directly to my Xbox One and then setting it as my background. I just put the image on a flash drive then plugged it into the Xbox USB and downloaded it
    to my Xbox.
  3. SubarcticCash2 Win User

How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

[​IMG]
    Microsoft screwed up my Home Screen. Any pic I use for my background looks **** as hell now and you can’t see the background. So I found that Dead Island 2 from my screenshots. It’s the only one that keeps me from wanting to smash my XBox… Kidding but I get pissed every time I look at the screen that Microsoft screwed up. I don’t recall being asked to change it. It was so nice and neat and clean. Now it just reminds me of the show Hoarders. I really do hope they give us back the reigns to make the home screen ours. 😤😤😤
  4. SubarcticCash2 Win User

[​IMG]
    Microsoft screwed up my Home Screen. Any pic I use for my background looks shitty as hell now and you can’t see the background. So I found that Dead Island 2 from my screenshots. It’s the only one that keeps me from wanting to smash my XBox… Kidding but I get pissed every time I look at the screen that Microsoft screwed up. I don’t recall being asked to change it. It was so nice and neat and clean. Now it just reminds me of the show Hoarders. I really do hope they give us back the reigns to make the home screen ours. 😤😤😤
  5. Ryan Hopwood Win User

I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use, or just don't want or need on my home screen. I'm only seeing the usual options to customize my groups.

How can I completely customize this new home screen?
    My default background won’t change and now its stuck to default xbox console picture. Now I have to look up games and apps manually. Whoever team that did this update need to be drug test. I can’t change my background picture. Its default broken. Thanks Microsoft team for your useless home screen.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox app

Custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds have all been disabled for the time being in order to streamline moderation while more people than usual are at home using online services, like Xbox Live. You can see it on the Xbox
    Support site.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/

Also, they haven't made an official announcement for when we will be able to change them again.
Thema:

If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

1. If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me? - Similar Threads - change background Home

2. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  3. Background Color Will NOT Change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Background Color Will NOT Change.: I already know HOW to change the background color but no matter what I do it will not change, I have already Reset my Xbox Series X but that didn't work either. e0668db2-1105-4514-ab93-4d8a54b5aa17
  4. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  5. Gamertag change page only loading background and nothing else.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change page only loading background and nothing else.: As the title says, when navigating to the page to change my gamertag it loads the background of the page and nothing more. URL: https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag I have tried this on...
  6. Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?: Hi there all, I was just wondering if, when the Capture changes come on January 2024, if I'll lose my Xbox Home background? I've had it since 2015, it's probably the only Capture I actually...
  7. How do I stop UWP from stoping my game from running in the background when I change tabs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop UWP from stoping my game from running in the background when I change tabs: Every time I change tabs it suspends the game I’m trying to play 17a2fb5a-e0cd-4d04-a9df-314e66e1b4e6
  8. Background changes when hovering over game tiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Background changes when hovering over game tiles?: Not sure where I originally saw this, think it was twitter somewhere. Does anyone actually have this feature working? submitted by /u/jez_0 [link] [comments]
  9. Why can't I change background picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I change background picture: background picture won't change when I set it up for a new one 392de90e-a1c6-4744-8a73-2f338ace9f19
  10. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2