If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

Discus and support If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juan vega3, Dec 17, 2023.

1. juan vega3
    juan vega3 Guest

If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ?

:)

juan vega3, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Team Klepek Win User

call of duty elite

This is probably going to be a block of text. Sorry

Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a mircosoft end. Its for a friend.

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

If your friend made sure everything was properly installed and even then no DLCs is usable, then first you should go to Activision. This happened to many players, so it is a known issue for them.

I recommend verifying first if everything is properly downloaded and installed, and if it is, contact Activision. Then, if for some reason they ask you/him to contact Xbox Support, you contact them.

Here are the links for both Supports:

https://support.activision.com/

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. ngocphi Win User

If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a mircosoft end. Its for a friend.

If it is concerning vault upgrade (not the full vault edition)

You MUST BUY THE full game gamesharing won't work with vault upgeade you MUST OWN the base game digirally

If you have a disk vault wont work
  5. JasonA1980 Win User

Some key questions about Call of Duty Elite answered.

Both previous Modern Warfare games has had the least DLC in comparison to all other Call of Duty titles. If Activision follow the same trend with MW3, to receive all DLC packs for MW3 with ELITE will hardly seem worth it.
  6. WhiTeYxM Win User

CoD Elite

Ok so i just read some more info from the official call of duty website and heres what i found in the FAQ.

Q: If I get the premium annual membership to Call of Duty Elite, do I really get all of the Modern Warfare 3 DLC?

A:Yes. The annual subscription to Call of Duty Elite is an all-inclusive membership, and that means you get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 downloadable content, including all of the MW3 map packs and more as part of your premium membership. No need to buy
    additional DLC.

Q:How does the monthly DLC program for Call of Duty Elite members work?

A:Starting early 2012, we will be releasing 2-3 new pieces of multiplayer content for Call of Duty Elite members on a monthly basis. You will be notified in-game that new content is available. You simply have to download it and it’s ready to play. This new
    content will consist of a variety of new multiplayer maps, Spec Ops missions, and new game modes.

Also it says this "This offers an incredible value since it includes $60 of MW3 DLC at no additional cost."

So there will be 20 DLC packs but to buy them normal it's only worth $60 so these packs must be extremely small.
Thema:

1. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a... - Similar Threads - cant access dlc

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  4. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  5. Cant Access my DLC for Injustice 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Access my DLC for Injustice 2: my issue is i own injustice 2 and the DLC for Red Hood, fighter pack 3, Sub Zero, and Black Manta. but i cant use them on pc why? and also if i use cloud gaming for the same game i do have access...
  6. Cant access Black Ops 3 DLC I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Black Ops 3 DLC I already own: I have all of the DLC for this game, Awakening, Eclipse, Descent, Salvation, The Giant Map, and the Nuketown map. Every time I go to play the map it doesnt allow me and says I need to buy them,...
  7. I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ...: Its all on my hard drive but I can't access it once i'm in game. d1561fde-9621-42ba-92e3-9759dbef88ad
  8. I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix ...: I can see it all on my hard drive but just cant do anything with it once i'm in game. 6791da62-dbe3-4c81-b976-4fba30936f33
  9. Cant access dlc for forza 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access dlc for forza 6: Ive purchased the dlc for forza 6 and it wont let me use it in the game. Gt is Please help 8a476879-20e2-44ee-8f07-716b6e053ee3
  10. cant access DLC on second xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access DLC on second xbox: my sons used to share an xbox and all the DLC went on an external drive my second son has his own xbox now and ive plugged the external drive into his xbox , ive already done a license transfer...