If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?

Discus and support If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i justs subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. And i wonder what happens when i cancel the subscription for a month and then resubscribe to it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jannis 0, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Jannis 0
    Jannis 0 Guest

If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted?

So i justs subscribed to the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate.

And i wonder what happens when i cancel the subscription for a month and then resubscribe to it.

Will my Cloud Gaming saves be there or will they be deleted.

:)

Jannis 0, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Your cloud save is linked to your Microsoft account itself. Your cloud saves will still be there.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Membership question

It depends on what kind of subscription you have. The gamepass and gold are usually two separate subscriptions, but the game pass ultimate subscription includes both gamepass and gold. If you have the ultimate subscription, then cancelling it would also
    cancel your gold benefits.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Game Pass Refund Took Away Minecraft

The Ultimate subscription has Gamepass + the GOld subscription, my friend.

Now that you've canceled, you only need Gold to play the games in online mode.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

So if i cancel my Gamepass subscription will it give back my 12 months of gold?
    Hi The SolidEgg,

No, it will not give you back the 12 months. By cancelling your GamePass Ultimate subscription, it will not renew after 15/05/2020.

The 12 month voucher has been redeemed against Ultimate in line with terms and conditions of the subscription.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

LOST XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP HOW DO I GET IT BACK

LOST MY XBOX LIVE GOLD 😡I purchased a year of Xbox live gold as I do every year, then decided to get the game pass. Few months later I decided to delete the game pass and doing so has deleted my Xbox live gold subscription even though I already paid for this year
    When you already have xbox live gold and upgrade to gamepass ultimate it converts your remaining Xbox live membership time to gamepass ultimate (i could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it warns you about this when you upgrade)

So when you cancelled your gamepass ultimate you essentially cancelled both of them since ultimate includes your xbox live membership all under one umbrella.

Youd have to request a callback from support and see if there is anything they can do. Theres no guarantee that there is but youd have to speak with them to find out.
Thema:

1. If i cancel the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription will my Claud Gaming saves be deleted? - Similar Threads - cancel Gamepass Ultimate

2. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  3. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  4. starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    starfield crashes to dashboard at loading, suggestions other than canceling gamepass?: I like Starfield. A lot. But I don,t need the aggrivation. There is no error message. XBox X just dumps Starfield from the load last save screen to the Xbox dashboard. Started a few days ago. I am...
  5. How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel gamepass subscription when I’ve been locked out my account?: Locked out of my account, can’t recover it because it’s connected to my old phone number. Lost all my digital possessions, saved game files and gamer score from the last 20 years. Can’t cancel my...
  6. Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox UI changes: have cancelled my Gamepass sub in protest. Here's why.: This may sound extreme, but I've just cancelled my Gamepass Ultimate sub in protest at the invasive and intrusive advertising on my Xbox dashboard. I was actually surprised how, well, hurt and...
  7. I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my gamepass a while back, but after i buy games it won’t let me play them and...: When I buy games and install them without having gamepass, i try to play them and it says i need to have gamepass. i don’t know what to do. 8ff392c2-7a63-4cda-b4b9-c908f6a688f0
  8. Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot resume or cancel download (Xbox Gamepass PC): Trying to download Just Cause 4: Reloaded. Noticed it was stuck at 0% when trying to resume or cancel the installation it would be stuck in the queue or perpetually canceling. Already tried most...
  9. How do I cancel my Gamepass Ultimate subscription if I am unable to access my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel my Gamepass Ultimate subscription if I am unable to access my account?: I play on PC and bought the gamepass ultimate subscription. I tried logging in the other day and was unable to because of my password. I tried changing my password a couple times but each time I...
  10. How do I cancel a gamepass subscription on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a gamepass subscription on pc?: I have tried so many times and it does never let me unsubscribe and when I go to the manage page it says to subscribe again for 1 dollar, I don't know what to do and I have had so much trouble...