If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

Discus and support If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FildakZ, Dec 7, 2023.

1. FildakZ
    FildakZ Guest

If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?

:)

FildakZ, Dec 7, 2023
  2. jake chapman1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Will not recognize I own the game (UPDATE SOLVED)

Same thing happend to me but i bought the Minecraft java and bedrock sold together but it still says i need to buy Minecraft Java Edition
  3. Yaseen Ali Win User

Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just downloading it?

Hi, thanks for the response that helps a lot. This is the link I plan to buy Minecraft from, Buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC | Xbox . If I buy this I can still play with friends on ps4 right? From what I've read it says so but I just wanted to check before buying it. Or is this not the correct edition if I want to play with friends on different platforms?
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  5. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  6. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
Thema:

1. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox... - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft Java

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  4. Minecraft wants me to buy Java again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wants me to buy Java again: I bought the Minecraft Java version, but today he asked me to buy it again. I recently deleted the office program, but I did not know that it was related to Minecraft. Please do what is necessary,...
  5. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...
  6. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  7. Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC: Hi I am FPS, I have a 25$ dollar xbox live gift so can I buy Minecraft Java edition on pc in Xbox And this was My question Thank you - cda80a96-99ab-43d3-9233-e150524bf23d
  8. i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...: When redeem show message (Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.) (TokenDescriptionGet-Unreachable...
  9. Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?: I have bought Minecraft: Java a while back and have been playing it as recently as two days ago, however yesterday I came across an issue when I open the launcher saying I need to "Buy Game"...
  10. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...