If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

Discus and support If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raitis Pla, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Raitis Pla
    Raitis Pla Guest

If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and I stop using the EA Play subscription? Do I loose all those extra cars and addons?

:)

Raitis Pla, Dec 29, 2023
  2. andrew 9803 Win User

Buying content from the Microsoft store on my phone

Sweet, cheers!! Got my power supply on its way and I wanna get the grid and dirt rally 2.0 dlc while it's on sale šŸ˜‚
  3. [EX] Win User

If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play subscription, do I loose all extra cars and addons (bought while using the EA Play subscription)?

Yes it's all related to your account, purchases, achievements and save files.

PS: It's always better to ask before you do something wrong !

Most of the people make it vice versa ! ^^
  4. Raitis Pla Win User

If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play subscription, do I loose all extra cars and addons (bought while using the EA Play subscription)?

and all challenges will be available as well? earned credits and staff too? sorry for such questions, new to all online gaming
  5. [EX] Win User

Hi,

You will keep your purchases.

The only thing that might happen is that you have to delete the game after the sub ended and you have to dowload it again.
  6. WGID Win User

Formula one games stressful for the mind

DIRT Rally 2.0 is even more stressful. Good game tho.
Thema:

1. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play... - Similar Threads - buy game Dirt

2. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I donā€™t play those games lol so I donā€™t know what...
  3. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  4. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  5. Iā€™m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    Iā€™m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...: I believe the external drives have to be spec'd to a certain speed and WD was going to release some. Maybe the WD P10 5TB? Please advise! 4ab85aec-6435-4e57-a47d-37e6f1c38f55
  10. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...