If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...

Discus and support If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, just to make sure as I never used the XBox shop: I know that if I buy a Game like Starfield via the XBOX Shop rather than Steam I get it with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Philipp Baur, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Philipp Baur
    Philipp Baur Guest

If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...

Hi,

just to make sure as I never used the XBox shop: I know that if I buy a Game like Starfield via the XBOX Shop rather than Steam I get it with play anywhere - including in the Gaming Pass Cloud (and hopefully it will be more likely to be playable via Nvidia Now). But: is this the same unlimited framerate version that you can buy via Steam or a XBox version with 30 fps?
    Thank you, Philipp

:)

Philipp Baur, Sep 4, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also be able to play it with full Framerate on PC?

Hello Philipp! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Starfield is part of Xbox Play Anywhere. Also as far as I am aware, the version is the same across all store fronts so the PC version is not capped. I believe that its only console versions that get capped.
  3. ngocphi Win User

If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also be able to play it with full Framerate on PC?

Playanywhere only applies ot the xbox network

And to play games on nvidia geforce now you need to buy the game on there

Cross Buys don't apply across different vendors..
  4. WPAK Win User

How do I connet my xbox one to my Windows 11 laptop.

Hi there,

just to be sure, if you want to use the screen of your laptop as video output for your console then that will not be possible.
    Also keep in mind that you can't install Starfield on your Xbox One console, you can however stream the game via gamepass.
    If you have Game pass Ultimate or Game pass PC then you might also be able to stream the game via PC (on your laptop) via

https://www.xbox.com/play
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade applicable to PC?

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

Based on the page for the game https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/starfiel... it shows that it is playable on "PC and Xbox Series" devices meaning that the game is under the Xbox play anywhere title.

This would mean that once you own the license for the game, you can play it via Xbox console or via PC. It's important to note that Starfield will launch on Xbox Game Pass on day one, so subscribers don't need to purchase a copy of the game. It's also an Xbox Play Anywhere title, so you'll get to play on both Xbox and PC if you buy a digital copy or play via Game Pass.

I found it on Bethesda page as well here on Twitter https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport/status/1668... stating that it can be played on both devices so there should be no problem buying and playing it for PC.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information helps but feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also... - Similar Threads - buy Starfield App

2. Starfield XBOX "All that money can buy" Sleep crate bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield XBOX "All that money can buy" Sleep crate bug: Has anyone else been able to solve the sleep crate bug for the "All that money can buy" quest? My quest marker points to the Neon sky and the computer never loaded into the sleep crate. I am...
  3. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....
  4. STARFIELD All That Money Can Buy Glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STARFIELD All That Money Can Buy Glitched: I'm doing the All That Money Can Buy quest and have encountered a glitch. I am near the end of the quest and am supposed to talk to Walter Stroud. I thought he would still be in Stroud Eklund HQ...
  5. About Starfield one of tings in buying it is about two options for Game Pass do you have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Starfield one of tings in buying it is about two options for Game Pass do you have to...: I already have a Game Pass account I have been paying monthly for just over a year. Do I have to pay more if already get Game Pass Ultimate? 00ef4743-9440-4c44-8727-e8ce4dc3edbd
  6. I cant buy starfield because it says its "currently unavailable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy starfield because it says its "currently unavailable": Do I have to own gamepass to play starfield because I dont want any other games in the game pass and whenever I just try to buy starfield in the store ""Currently Unavailable" pops up. So my...
  7. Cannot access Starfield after buying premium upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access Starfield after buying premium upgrade: I've bought and dowbloaded the Starfield Premium upgrade in order to be anle to play before the general releade date. However, even after installing I'm getting the 'You're too early' message....
  8. Can I use the premium upgrade that I can buy here to upgrade my Starfield game that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use the premium upgrade that I can buy here to upgrade my Starfield game that I...: Can I use the premium upgrade that I can buy here to upgrade my Starfield game that I bought on steam? bb0642be-1de5-4aef-90af-7e0cba10c660
  9. If I buy starfield premium edition upgrade do I get the base game with it or no

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy starfield premium edition upgrade do I get the base game with it or no: If I buy starfield premium edition upgrade do I get to own the full base game with it or is that a no go 30ec4a09-ece0-4f10-96ef-1205b267e165
  10. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...