If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...

Discus and support If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I want to buy robux with my microsoft account balance but it comes cheaper if I buy from XBOX store since microsoft store version of roblox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deneme kara, Jun 23, 2023.

1. deneme kara
    deneme kara Guest

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...

Hi all, I want to buy robux with my microsoft account balance but it comes cheaper if I buy from XBOX store since microsoft store version of roblox doesnt have any robux buying options except 800/80 robux. Page says that:

"Get (amount of robux) Robux to purchase upgrades for your avatar or buy special abilities in games! To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account."

Since I dont own XBOX and dont have a friend using xbox, I cant launch it. I assume that launching process is about linking microsoft account to roblox. Would I receive robux if I play roblox via Microsoft Store PC, sign in with my roblox account (since I think its how we link it) and buy robux from xbox store? Or how do I buy packages bigger than 800/80 robux?

https://prnt.sc/Hllhjf2XC-_R I dont see any other packages (Cant upload screenshot on forums, IDK why)

:)

deneme kara, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Zavier Harris Win User

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS Store version of ROBLOX)

I use Microsoft rewards and I redeem 6k points and I redeem it for robux in the xbox store and I thought it was going to give me code but it didn't
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS Store version of ROBLOX)

I use Microsoft rewards and I redeem 6k points and I redeem it for robux in the xbox store and I thought it was going to give me code but it didn't
    Points purchased from Microsoft must be redeemed on an Xbox console.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Deneme, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to say but if you purchase the Robux item available on the Xbox.com website, you're not going to receive the content if you play only on PC.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

How can I use my microsoft wallet to buy robux on PC?

6. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

will i need to buy xbox live gold to redeem the robux if its from microsoft store?

can i use my microsoft balance for ingame shop?
    Turns out you will need xbox live TO PLAY ONLINE which means:

you dont beed live to redeem the robux, just login and launch the game on xbox with the account of the purchase and to log into the roblox account you want the robux to go to.
Thema:

1. If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS... - Similar Threads - buy ROBUX Store

2. How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?: So I have 5 USD in my microsoft account balance and I want to use them to buy robux, I'm on pc not xbox and I can't figure out how to buy robux with microsoft balance and not sure if its even...
  3. How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux

in XBoX on Windows
    How much items can i buy with 1,000 robux: I want dominus and all the passes in brookhaven rp 61250389-b826-40fb-80fc-1677657cd1a4
  4. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my...
  5. Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.: How can I use my Microsoft balance, to buy Robux on my pc, not Xbox? I have tried all ways but can only seem to get the Xbox robux option, I don't have an Xbox! Any advice would be appreciated,...
  6. can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use and xbox giftcard to buy robux on pc?: I tried to use a microsoft store giftcard to buy robux, but when im at checkout it doesn't allow me to use the microsoft gift card, its just not even showing as an option, so i want to know if i...
  7. How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?: Hi, since Microsoft removed the 100 robux option for Microsoft Rewards, do I use Microsoft gift cards or Xbox gift cards if I want to purchase robux using the microsoft roblox app....
  8. I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.: I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it. c809bc03-5427-4451-9c62-f75d2bd1a18e
  9. How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?: Recently I bought a 10-dollar Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering is there a way to buy robux, as if the microsoft gift card was a code, or a debit card? Or is there...
  10. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version): I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux [img] 908a50db-b145-43c4-8b74-c8634b9de307