If i buy MW2 from battle.net, can I play that game on xbox

Discus and support If i buy MW2 from battle.net, can I play that game on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have just bought MW2 on battle.net and I wanted to play it on my Xbox but when I got onto MW it still says I need to buy the game again also i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam_525, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Adam_525
    Adam_525 Guest

i have just bought MW2 on battle.net and I wanted to play it on my Xbox but when I got onto MW it still says I need to buy the game again also i have linked the account but I don't know if it is possible to play games that are bought on Battle.net to play on Xbox

:)

Adam_525, Dec 20, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Yes as that's the price of playing on different platforms I have a ps5, ,a switch pro , a switch, a pc and a xbox series x and yes I have to buy for each system

This isn't new

I kinda can buy a game on pc and play it on the switch pro bit its a hit and miss thing
  3. Abiel lujan Win User

bruh i paid $100 on my pc and i have to pay another $70 to play on my xbox :(
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

battle.net games are for pc only, xbox games must be purchased from the microsoft store.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Well no as Battlenet and steam are th only way to play it on pc

You would have to buy it on xbox
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

MW 2 19 Do I have to purchase the game on pc if I have an account on Xbox?

Hi,

The Call of Duty games are not Xbox Play anywhere titles. Therefore, you will need to buy the PC version of the game. The latest PC Call of Duty games can be purchased via battle.net
Thema:

1. If i buy MW2 from battle.net, can I play that game on xbox - Similar Threads - buy MW2 battle

2. I buy games such as MW2 and play the campaign. I find that I am playing multiplayer when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy games such as MW2 and play the campaign. I find that I am playing multiplayer when I...: I have tried to enter single player mode on MW2.campsign. For some reason it insist I buy a version at £69. If I already have it on Warzone 2.why? fd585c01-e7e5-4877-8b2e-c9d1f909081b
  3. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...
  4. Is there a way to get mw2 on ps4 and Xbox without having to buy it twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get mw2 on ps4 and Xbox without having to buy it twice?: I bought the cross gen for the Xbox one and I wanna play it on ps4 without having to buy it again I honestly hope I don't have to buy it again as if it's the cross Gen you'd think you could just...
  5. I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...: I have MW2 bundle the cross bundle I can play everything else but when I just wanna play MW2 keeps saying I need to purchase it. fd72f2c7-c33f-4ea5-90c6-2d124004447a
  6. I can’t buy MW2 Vault Edition on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy MW2 Vault Edition on my account: My brother bought Modern Warfare 2 cross gen bundle, and we’ve been sharing the game on each other’s consoles. But since then I haven’t been able to purchase the vault edition of the game. Went...
  7. MW2 says I need to buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 says I need to buy again: So my buddy bought me MW2 a few weeks ago I've been playing it in my bedroom but because of my newborn son I moved into the living room now it says I need to buy modern warfare 2 again there, but...
  8. If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and...: Meaning that I don’t own it on xbox, I play it by using game share. bc51c353-d1e1-4d2f-875c-1aa7f389c27e
  9. Trying to buy COD MW2 Vault Edition after buying standard version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy COD MW2 Vault Edition after buying standard version: I bought the standard version of COD MW2. In less than about 10 days I decided that I wanted the vault edition. I bought the game directly off my Xbox from the Xbox store. It’s not letting me...
  10. Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok i wanna ask if i buy mw2 vault edition ok? My friend can go to my account and download...: Im asking this because i want to buy it for both of us so im making sure if it is real. 3fbdc3bb-62b4-4b0a-a4b8-e5a5c1b6aa09