If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...

Discus and support If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original and it's installed on my console Xbox series S ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michal Martýnek, Mar 27, 2023.

1. If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...

If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original and it's installed on my console Xbox series S ?

:)

Michal Martýnek, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Unbuildable Win User

Should I get this game?

I have 20.00 even to spend on a game (Download) other than saints row anyone got suggestions?

Games I already have

Gta IV

Gta IV lost and damned

Gta IV gay tony

Gta V

Assassins creed 3

Minecraft

Fall out new vages

Indie games

Castle miner z

The impossible game

Any ideas?
  3. MGc Major Shots Win User

Won't let me play dlc for GTA IV

When you load up GTA IV does it load up into your latest save for GTA IV?

(Or the original version of GTA IV)

If it does try pressing start in game, then go to game and then Marketplace.

The Loat And Damned should be listed in there with a tick? If it is its installed correctly (or should be)

To start a single player story game up on the DLC simply go to game, new, and select The Lost And Damned. It should be an option in there. Enjoy playing on the lost and damned Story. (Just double check you have your origianl GTA IV save in a save slot just
    in case auto save overwrites with the lost and damned)

To change between DLC's on GTA if you ever want to and get back to your origianl GTA IV save. simply press start, go to game, load and load the save file for the version of GTA you want to play.

Hope this helps ;)
  4. xCpt Glidmed3l Win User

Licens Transfer.

I will intend to try it, i will redownload the lost and damned (spelling) for GTA IV and see if it works on my new profile.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original And it's installed on my console Xbox series S ?

Yes, it should work, so long as you have the GTA IV game installed. As you need that to play The Lost And Damned.
  6. Mr Onion Cokk Win User

GTA IV Offer Misprice

No, someone mentioned GTA IV The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and the Damned. It was mentioned because it is being falsely advertised on the Sales and Specials app that is said not to work, yet it works for me and this is where I saw the false deals on
    GTA IV. I bought Microsoft points specifically for this purchase and I am disgusted to learn that this deal is not happening, yet it is being advertised. Surely if it is being advertised for this price, it should be sold at this price.
Thema:

If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...

1. If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original... - Similar Threads - buy GTA Lost

2. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  3. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  4. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  5. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  6. if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one: i was looking into buying gta online, and have an xbox one, but i can only find the x/s version on the microsoft store. submitted by /u/Accomplished-Emu-586 [link] [comments]
  7. I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online: So, I bought Gta Online yesterday, and it is making me have gamepass in order to play online f2870e95-5edc-47d4-8081-4ee3f601e5b6
  8. Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...: Ya don't install GTA v 8cfcf145-20da-4c1b-af72-294edb4fd4a0
  9. if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?: if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming? e52371a4-5e47-42c9-9565-7e264340ff6e
  10. i recently bought gta 5 online for my xbox one and it says not compatible do i need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently bought gta 5 online for my xbox one and it says not compatible do i need to buy...: all i need to know is if it works on my xbox one i have the account set to allow multiplayer mature games and my account says that I am over the age of 18 do i need to buy regular gta 5 in order...