if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one

Discus and support if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i was looking into buying gta online, and have an xbox one, but i can only find the x/s version on the microsoft store. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Accomplished-Emu-586, Sep 4, 2023.

1. if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one

i was looking into buying gta online, and have an xbox one, but i can only find the x/s version on the microsoft store.

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Emu-586
    [link] [comments]

/u/Accomplished-Emu-586, Sep 4, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Is multiplayer for GTA V for Xbox One S compatible with multiplayer for Xbox One Series X|S?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Cross-play is not supported between GTA 5 Enhanced Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. So, Xbox Series X|S players using the enhanced version of the game won’t be able to play with those on Xbox One.

By the way , you can play GTA Online with people using systems in the same console family. If you have an Xbox Series X, but your friends own Xbox Ones, you can still jump into lobbies together.
  4. Don B1 Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

I have Xbox one x.

But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
  5. Aiden Leverton Win User

On gta 5 online can someone on xbox series s play with someone on series x

So if I'm playing on an xbox series x and my friends on a xbox series s I can not play gta 5 online with them
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x

I am considering purchasing the new Series X. Before I do I want to know if it is compatible with other Xbox’s when playing Gta 5 Online.

For example, my cousin plays on the Xbox one s and my brother plays on the original Xbox one. Will I be able to play online with them?
    Short answer, Yes.

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

They will all be able to play the same games online together, no matter who's on which of these consoles.
Thema:

if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one

1. if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one - Similar Threads - buy gta online

2. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  3. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  4. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  5. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  6. I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online: So, I bought Gta Online yesterday, and it is making me have gamepass in order to play online f2870e95-5edc-47d4-8081-4ee3f601e5b6
  7. Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...: Ya don't install GTA v 8cfcf145-20da-4c1b-af72-294edb4fd4a0
  8. if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?: if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming? e52371a4-5e47-42c9-9565-7e264340ff6e
  9. If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...: If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original and it's installed on my console Xbox series S ? 3967a938-8883-4c1a-b774-2499270d994d
  10. i recently bought gta 5 online for my xbox one and it says not compatible do i need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently bought gta 5 online for my xbox one and it says not compatible do i need to buy...: all i need to know is if it works on my xbox one i have the account set to allow multiplayer mature games and my account says that I am over the age of 18 do i need to buy regular gta 5 in order...