If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

Discus and support If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I buy the game on series x can I gift it to someone who’s on the Xbox 1 1be8e3f2-2f78-46fc-aa36-cf95c25eb2b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OkayItsTyreese, May 2, 2023.

1. If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

If I buy the game on series x can I gift it to someone who’s on the Xbox 1

:)

OkayItsTyreese, May 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on older gen?

That game will work on both the One and S/X, so yes.
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X?

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. Regarding Dying Light 2.

Dying Light 2 takes advantage of Smart Delivery and makes sure that you get the best available version for the console you’re playing on. If the Xbox Series X|S optimized version is available, that is the version that will be installed on your console. Even if you install Dying Light 2 on an external hard Drive using an Xbox One console, when you plug in the hard drive to a Series X| S, you will be prompted to upgrade your game to the series X|S version to ensure you have the best version possible for your device.

Thank you,
  4. ZacLy255 Win User

Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X?

Smart delivery is the problem. Let Series X/S owners access Xbox One versions of games, so if a game like Dying Light 2 doesn't support cross gen play, we can still download a second version of the game and play with friends running the older version!
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Gifted game went to wrong system

My friend (that plays on X-Box) gifted me dying light, and I tried redeeming it on my PC, but the game somehow got redeemed on my X-Box and now I can't download it on my PC without buying it again. What do I do?
    Dying Light is only available on the Xbox from Microsoft Store which is why it got redeemed on your Xbox. If you want the PC version, you'd need to buy it from Steam, GOG or direct from techland (the Developer):

https://dl1.dyinglightgame.com/
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

1. If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on... - Similar Threads - buy dying light

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  8. Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?: I was playing r6 and i got kicked out the game I was trying to sign back it and was saying you been ban from this Xbox console network like for no reason do I buy a new Xbox or is there another...
  9. i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership

in XBoX on Windows
    i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership: i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership we did all what we need to play coop and i can ,its only him that the game ask a membership and he have...
  10. BUY SUPR NOTES UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES ONLINE (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUY SUPR NOTES UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES ONLINE (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus ...: We are reliable, quality and unique producer of excellent grade of super notes Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes. Fake banknotes, fake documents like ID, driver’s license, passport. /*** Die...