If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought...

Discus and support If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought dlc on Xbox in black ops 3 but I’m not sure if I have to buy black ops 3 on the Microsoft store or if I can buy it on steam and get my dlc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by .Inc, Jul 2, 2023.

1. .Inc
    .Inc Guest

If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought...

I bought dlc on Xbox in black ops 3 but I’m not sure if I have to buy black ops 3 on the Microsoft store or if I can buy it on steam and get my dlc from Xbox if I sign into my Xbox account on black ops 4

:)

.Inc, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought on Xbox

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but no. The DLC licenses of the game is for Xbox console only and if you will purchase it on a different platform/launcher you'll need to re-purchase the DLCs as well.
  3. dannySTOLZ Win User

map pack issue!

i know this feeling either on my account on the same xbox i bought all the dlcs for black ops or it was my brothers account but its stil the same xbox.now i have to buy all the dlc again, and i bought the dlc with moon and the 4 old maps but i wont let me
    play die reise for some reason i can play all the others.
  4. InitiatedBeast5 Win User

Can't play Call of Duty Black Op multiplayer split screen anymore

on xbox 360 I bought black ops 3 then my friend came over my house so then we started playing black op 3 and we both signed in to our accounts and we both can't play split screen
  5. crushingdestroy Win User

Elite in Blops2?

so, if I buy Elite 3 days before Black-Ops 2 comes out, I will get all of the past DLC from MW3 and all of the DLC for Black-Ops 2? Wow...this "in-season" stuff rules. Thanks for the tip, Shermanator92
  6. Hemskil Win User

cant download cod bo rezurrection map pack!

I set up my xbox to Uk region , and i live in latvia there is no way to set up it europe or Latvia! Mybe there is some way to Bought it? like give account to someone in Uk? and i cant buy just call of duty black ops DLC or all Games and Dlc in xbox Shop?
    and if i buy dlc in xbox homepage they will work on my xbox or They will be non downloadable? if i cant buy anythink then why in latvian shops they sell Ms points????
Thema:

1. If I buy black ops 3 on steam can I sign into my Xbox account will I get the dlc I bought... - Similar Threads - buy black ops

2. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  3. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  4. i can't buy black ops 1 dlc how i can buy it? xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't buy black ops 1 dlc how i can buy it? xbox360: when i go to store ican't find the dlc put when i put account not xbox live i can see the dlc but i can't buy it 0d75b5cb-f6b6-4533-a9de-4c96345c7316
  5. My season pass for Black Ops 2 is gone, and it's trying to make me buy it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My season pass for Black Ops 2 is gone, and it's trying to make me buy it again.: I recently downloaded Black Ops 2 again on my Xbox Series S, and it's saying that I no longer own the season pass for Zombies. However, I'm 100% sure that I bought it when the game first came out....
  6. Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?: When I try to launch the game it tells me to buy it. I already made sure all of the add one and everything were installed as well and it still hasn’t worked. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox as well...
  7. Trying to buy or play Black Ops III for the Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy or play Black Ops III for the Series X: My Daughter plays this game with her brother and only plays the part of the game, i think its called zombies where you go through the phases and you have to run around kill them. I looked on Game...
  8. Is cod black ops 4 still a good game to buy for the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is cod black ops 4 still a good game to buy for the xbox one?: Will I have to wait +5 minutes in order to get into a match? Are there hackers? ab3f3a6f-71f7-4e52-8e5c-a05132648eb9
  9. Black ops Cold War not showing up in my games and apps + says I need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War not showing up in my games and apps + says I need to buy it: As the title says Black Ops Cold War is not in my games and apps and the xbox store is saying i do not own the game. I pre ordered the game and played it up till around a month ago when i...
  10. Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Pc or Xbox One: On xbox it gave me a message saying check my payment but on pc it just said sorry it doesnt work right now. I just wanna play Buried man. fe84a0ca-2880-4788-91b2-3e0b215e28d8