If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

Discus and support If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know for this game to see where I buy it. 1ffa5418-cd83-417f-a19c-bd8a7e1272b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diego Rodriguez3, Nov 22, 2023.

1. If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

I want to know for this game to see where I buy it.

:)

Diego Rodriguez3, Nov 22, 2023
  2. GoldenAussie F Win User

How do I set up a arks ascended dedicated server on my pc

Oh sorry for the confusion its ark survival ascended
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Pc Xbox / Xbox

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you are referring to ARK: Survival Ascended then you should be able to play it on a next-generation console without having to buy the game again. This is because the game's Store indicates that it is playable on both Xbox Series X|S and PC.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/ark-survival-ascended/9p33vjgvphvp

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. EnekoSA_ Win User

If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it on my Xbox, or will I have to buy it again on my Xbox?

I asked the same question and they told me it was "Xbox Play Anywhere". jajaja
  5. Smwutches Win User

If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it on my Xbox, or will I have to buy it again on my Xbox?

It's not Play Anywhere so you'd have to buy it again.
  6. Austin Pearison Win User

Being kicked mid game for not "owning" game

Its Ark Survival Ascended. It was happening prior to them releasing a major update today.
Thema:

If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

1. If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it... - Similar Threads - buy Ark Survival

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's: I cant play ARK anymore since yesterday because if i want to join a server i get the message i need to have the DLC and can press A to buy it in store. But it is the Ultimate Survivor Edition...
  5. Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC?: I am wondering if I can play with my friends on Xbox before I spend £16 on the game. I would love it if anyone who has basic knowledge could respond :) 836e7a24-0f3d-444a-8822-fc2fd766e8f3
  6. Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list: I'm trying to buy a DLC bundle for a friend, because it's currently on sale. However, when I try to select a friend from my list, the list just blinks and disappears, leaving me to select either...
  7. all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me: plz put the money in as you have not done for 4 years plz 0b0c917c-9c6e-4b8c-a5a8-b273d998edcd
  8. Trying to buy Ark: Survival Evolved on Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to buy Ark: Survival Evolved on Sale: I am trying to buy Ark Survival Evolved on sale for the week on the Dashboard because of ID@Xbox Gamefest but when I try to buy the game it comes up regular price. Yesterday it was showing $26.09...
  9. My XBoxOne ARK game just dessapeared! and now they ask me to buy it again. I bouth it this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBoxOne ARK game just dessapeared! and now they ask me to buy it again. I bouth it this ...: I installed the ARK game to my son this week. I bouth directly from my console and today it just dissapeared! from the Installed Games... When I seach for the game the only option is to buy it...
  10. If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...: Trendy Entertainment is suing Wildcard (developer of ARK) claiming game designer Jeremy Stieglitz worked on the game while he was still with them, and apparently had a non-competition clause in...