If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...

Discus and support If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you guys answered my question? 8c9b13ae-943f-40a9-960a-1a0ef6bb5392 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Davis✔️, Apr 10, 2023.

1. If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...

Can you guys answered my question?

:)

Cameron Davis✔️, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I have to buy Halo Mcc Again on pc?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about MCC.

Actually, this game is sold separately for PC users and it is not part of play anywhere games in which you would have to buy it on PC as well even if you owned it on Xbox.

Only play anywhere games can be playable on both devices if you own the license on either of the devices.

You can check more information here about play anywhere games:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...

But you can play the game on PC without buying it if you have game pass subscription though.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I have to buy Halo Mcc Again on pc?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about MCC.

Actually, this game is sold separately for PC users and it is not part of play anywhere games in which you would have to buy it on PC as well even if you owned it on Xbox.

Only play anywhere games can be playable on both devices if you own the license on either of the devices.

You can check more information here about play anywhere games:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...

But you can play the game on PC without buying it if you have game pass subscription though.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

i gave up with support a while ago now, Microsoft do not support the customer.

I own Halo MCC on console from years ago, also own it on xbox app as bought there but i also bought it on steam and that is where i primarily play it.
  5. jai 123 Win User

How on earth do I enable mods on Halo MCC PC? ModifiableWindowsApps folder is empty!

The first link you gave only pertains to the Steam version of Halo MCC. It doesn't say much for Microsoft's platform when Microsoft themselves expect everyone to use the Steam version and have no idea how to support their own version.

The last link, the "guide" on how to enable mods, is literally just a description of what mods are in the vaguest terms. No actual explanation whatsoever of how to actually enable mods.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Linking microsoft account with Forza Horizon 4 Steam

it works the same as halo mcc, i own that game on xbox, windows and steam, when i start the steam version you have to use your xbox login to sign in as it uses the xbox network services.

foza 4 does the same.
Thema:

If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...

1. If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I... - Similar Threads - buy own Halo

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.: I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the Bedrock Edition of minecraft. I can verify...
  4. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  5. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  6. Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy xbox game pass core or ultimate to play multiplayer games even if I own...: I have a question if I own a multiplayer game do I still need to buy game pass ultimate or core e2cbdd2b-8593-4824-8f7d-2c0da1d599d2
  7. The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.: A week or so ago i switched over to a new pc. Upon downloading the minecraft launcher on this new pc and signing in to my microsoft account it states that i do not own minecraft and have to...
  8. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  9. Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?: I have bought Minecraft: Java a while back and have been playing it as recently as two days ago, however yesterday I came across an issue when I open the launcher saying I need to "Buy Game"...
  10. Can I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?: So I game share with my cousin and he pre-ordered the MWIII cross-gen bundle. I want to buy the vault edition upgrade that costs $30 but I don’t know if I’ll be able to purchase it because I don’t...