If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work...

Discus and support If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seeing if the Pre-paid code will still work if i buy in tge USA, then send it to my friend in Europe 29bc2a20-6c1e-4650-bf1b-ed7d247d7467 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Romeo Punzalan, Jan 20, 2023.

1. If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work...

Seeing if the Pre-paid code will still work if i buy in tge USA, then send it to my friend in Europe

:)

Romeo Punzalan, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work for them?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but no, Romeo. Xbox gift cards are all geo-locked which means that it can only be used on the same store region where it was purchased.
  3. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

Can’t redeem gift code

when i did buy nfs heat it was europe but gamivo give me usa key and it activated in vpn usa it worked it did not download on wifi but on another house internet for some reason
  4. OvercastBlock41 Win User

Buying xbox 360 games

I dont know exactly what you mean but all microsoft gift cards can be used on an xbox or pc.

For example: you can use a microsoft store gift card to buy an xbox game and vice versa.

I had the same experience too and i still use gift cards instead of credit cards to get my gamepass/gold memberships and many virtual games.
  5. RushXdenial Win User

can't redeem a code

Hello there.

I dont know what it is like in America but in Europe we are given a receipt along with the actual gift card and we just enter the code on the back of the gift card and if that doesn't work get it refunded.

Also another reason could be that your xbox console is not set in your region such as the US/America and if thats the case you would need to go into your console settings and change it to the region your are in.

You could do a power cycle if you haven't already and then try entering the code after that to see if it works.

But overall if it doesn't work after all of that I would just get a refund on it if you can and buy a normal xbox gift card for the amount you want and then buy it on the xbox store
  6. SNOW DROP 77 Win User

Background music

Hey (CantStopPooping) Pandora works only in USA and some parts of Europe
Thema:

If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work...

1. If i buy a XBOX GamePass Gift Card in the USA, can mail it to some in Europe & will it work... - Similar Threads - buy GamePass Gift

2. I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error: When I try to buy GamePass, I get an error message instructing me to adjust my region to match the one where I bought the subscription. I have made purchases in the past, but I am unable to make...
  3. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  4. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  5. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  6. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  7. Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...: Basically I don't know how to or if I can play bedrock edition on my PC without the gamepass but I have an account that I paid for on my Ipad and my PC doesn't let me open it because it says error...
  8. do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not: so i have the gamepass ultimate right and i just downloaded payday 3 but when i click join a mach or to play it always says that i NEED to buy the gamepass core so i cant play can you help me with...
  9. Keeps asking me to buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps asking me to buy gamepass: cant play multiplayer modes. It keeps taking me to buy the stupid gamepass. Did everything..reinstalled, restarted etc.. 3f317fbc-5e94-49f1-bd7b-aa6923afdbf2
  10. if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?: I wanted to buy persona 5 royal but it left game pass and wanted to know if i could still play my old save data on my pc cb65989d-686a-407e-8bd7-25355db4feae